• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Final bets for Window

Raziel

Les Medley
So close to end ..

So lets have your final call

- How many players in?
- What the spend on those two?
- Are we finally going to get rid of Ade?
- Lennon/Fazio?

Ok here we go:D

- 2 players in: Berahino or Beric and A.N. Other
- 15M combined
- Ade? No!
- Lennon to Spam, Fazio stays until January

- How many players in?

I reckon we'll get two players in - a striker and a DM/Experienced Cm. Its impossible to tell who we're going to get apart from making guesses based on what Poch/Levy has said regarding the 'right profile' of any player we'd be interested in. Or who we hope we'd sign or who credible media sources said we're interested in.

Obviously we're interested in Berahino and West Brom have spent quite a bit, which might play a part in him leaving (the public announcements being attempts to push up the price).
Though, they could just have more money than usual due to the TV deal.

Although weren't they supposedly for sale a few months back? Seems like a peculiar turn of events to go from selling up to a major investment in players...

It's an unclear situation as Pulis has a reputation for liking signings so who knows what the motivations are?

So, Striker - Berahino or maybe Austin or possibly pato?

Hopefully it'd be both Austin and Pato if Berahino doesn't come off

Wanyama seems the most likely despite Koemans assertions. I don't really buy the Witsel rumours and Bender/Kramer just seems too good to be true.

Could also see us buying youth players.

- How much are we going to spend?
Not including youth I'd say

30-45m for a great window scenario but, I'd guess more likely at 20m with the cheapest players purchased
- Are we finally going to get rid of Ade?
Yes, I'm certain.
- Lennon/Fazio?

Neither will have a shortage of suitors on deadline day, would be sad to see both go as Lennon has a special place in my heart after his.performances for us.

Fazio was solid last season for the most part and selling him could leave us short on experience/backup.

Lamela could go but, Poch did say he wouldn't earlier in the summer.
I'd be happy for him to stay as long as it doesn't stop improvements being signed, whenever I've seen him at the lane, he's been exciting but, frustrating - typical spurs playing so maybe that's why Im not as against him as some may seem.

Sorry for how long this post is, I'm on a night shift and have nothing to do.

I'm convinced that Berahino will not happen.
A bit like Moutinho, where you think it should and hope it will, but won't.. even after the deadline, still clinging on to hope that the documents are in the "ether" / fax / telegram / carrier pigeon etc.

Late bid and get Charlie Austin.

Looks like

First choice: Berahino and Witsel
Second choice: Pata and Wanyama
Fall back: No idea and Rabiot loan

No idea how it will play out - perhaps Berahino and Rabiot?

Looks like

First choice: Berahino and Witsel
Second choice: Pata and Wanyama
Fall back: No idea and Rabiot loan

No idea how it will play out - perhaps Berahino and Rabiot?

Would love the first choice, 2nd choices are not really what we need IMO (pato not sure he'd fit the high energy, high pressing game, although clearly talented and wanyama I just don't rate so highly). 3rd choice, no idea, but guess you could say Austin as well there (I'd actually take Austin).

Would love the first choice, 2nd choices are not really what we need IMO (pato not sure he'd fit the high energy, high pressing game, although clearly talented and wanyama I just don't rate so highly). 3rd choice, no idea, but guess you could say Austin as well there (I'd actually take Austin).

I don't think it will be Austin because of his price and injury problems. Maybe Calum Wilson instead?

We've just broken even right? Levy is off on holiday again job done.

We'll offload Lennon and Fazio, but Ade will still be firmly attached to the club.

No proper striker will be purchased to support Kane.

Levy will do a transfer day special and get in Pierre Hojbjerg.

We will sign three other players. We will sign Wanyama, Berahino and one other who we haven't been linked to.

I think we'll spend £55m* in total.

We'll sell Adebayor, Carroll, Lennon & Fazio. Lennon & Fazio deals are very close.

*Townsend may be part of this if he moves to Southampton, as expected.

We'll be stuck with Adebayor.

I think we'll maybe squeeze one through. Very late in the day now, unless (I hope) it's that there are a few deals that are already very close to being wrapped up now.

We'll sign Berahino provided we can shift a couple. If we manage to shift Ade, Lennon, Fazio and Lamela then maybe just maybe we could sign a second player too. Heard nothing about Townsend, but with Son, Dembele, Chadli, NJ, Pritchard (possibly Berahino/ Lamela) we are suddenly well stocked for wide positions so Towsend could go on loan.

Bera and Witsel in for £40m

Ade, Lennon, Fazio and Lamela out.

Ade and Lamela on loan and Lennon and Fazio for a combined 10m

It would not matter who we sign, the truth is they will still be some fans bitching about what Levy should have done :D

ahhhh boo hoo, i think Levy should put you on the Tottenham payroll with all the posts you continually make in support of him.;)

Back