• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fergie: Retired, Moyes: Sacked, LVG/Giggs: The New Super Duo

Re: Fergie: Officially Retiring - Moyes Taking Over, Now Sacked!

Im quite excited that Giggs is the interim manager at the moment and I hope he does a good job and makes them strong again. They have had an off year but will always be a much bigger club than us, regardless of where they finish in the league and I have always had them as my "second team". With them out of the equation it means someone like Arsenal could win the league and whilst we arent doing that (and most likely wont in my lifetime) I dont want the goons to.

Tomorrows game against Norwich will be a good atmosphere and a good one to watch I think.

Really? I would say there have been periods of our history where we were regarded as at least equally as big a club (not recent history obviously), and would you not much rather we finish 4th and Arsenal win the league than we finish 5th and United do?

Hmm tough one. I guess progression for us even if arsenal win the league would be good for us in the long run.

That's said, united won't be as bad next season so this was our opportunity to get 4th and we blew it really when you think of it.

Hmm tough one. I guess progression for us even if arsenal win the league would be good for us in the long run.

That's said, united won't be as bad next season so this was our opportunity to get 4th and we blew it really when you think of it.

Very true, potentially City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Everton, United and us will be competing for top 4 next year. Looking like the most difficult in years.

http://www.theguardian.com/football...ee-expression-return-manchester-united-roots#

Ryan Giggs on speaking to Fergie on day one of his new job:
"Yeah, he's given me advice, he's told me that he's always at the end of the phone and that's obviously given me a lot of comfort and it's good to know I can turn to the manager if I ever need him."

Oops

Apart from that slip though the guy gave a very good press conference. Certainly talks a good game and ticks all the boxes, fans will be behind him regardless of what happens.

Last edited:

It's only a caretaker job right, aren't there any fears of his lack of managerial experience?

apparently LVG wants Kroos, Reus, Rodriguez from Wolfsburg, and Mandzukic

I hope United win their remaining games by massive margins and the clamour for Giggs to get the job full time is unstoppable.

I hope United win their remaining games by massive margins and the clamour for Giggs to get the job full time is unstoppable.

there is a bigger chance he will get the Spurs job than the Man U one

they want experience. LVG is the man

oh, and lets say the unbelievable happens and Mourinho manages to force his way out of Chelski, who do you think chelski will most likely go for as a replacement?????????

van-gaal-300x277.jpg
Can definitely see van Gaal at Chelsea if Moaninho wasn't there.. it would be like Hiddink again, former Dutch manager who achieved success at club level wanted by Roman, they even look alike in some ways.

Last edited:

LVG does have a bit of a pervert paedo look about him tho.

Player-coach at United versus overseeing the juniors at Spurs?

Yeah I mean they've seen how Sherwood's stock has gone down after a bright start, why would they risk of all persons Ryan Giggs, a club legend?

Yeah I mean they've seen how Sherwood's stock has gone down after a bright start, why would they risk of all persons Ryan Giggs, a club legend?

With a decent coaching staff and the right ideas (which he should have after studying Ferguson for the last 20 years), getting back into the top 4 next season is almost guaranteed. Moyes really ****ed it up by changing too much. Had them doing more running in training, completely outdated methods. Tactics were awful. Put crosses into the box, but don't have anyone making runs.

Can definitely see Hiddink at Chelsea if Moaninho wasn't there.. it would be like Hiddink again, former Dutch manager who achieved success at club level wanted by Roman, they even look alike in some ways.

He is the new dutch coach after the world cup

With a decent coaching staff and the right ideas (which he should have after studying Ferguson for the last 20 years), getting back into the top 4 next season is almost guaranteed. Moyes really ****ed it up by changing too much. Had them doing more running in training, completely outdated methods. Tactics were awful. Put crosses into the box, but don't have anyone making runs.

If so reinstating mulensteen and the rest of the original coaching staff would seem to be the most appropriate move. Don't get me wrong, I like Giggs very much, but I think he is way over his head in this one. Feels like a move to boost the image or popularity of the board, but somewhat risky.

He is the new dutch coach after the world cup
Sorry I meant van Gaal, didn't mean to put Hiddink twice. Post edited.

If so reinstating mulensteen and the rest of the original coaching staff would seem to be the most appropriate move. Don't get me wrong, I like Giggs very much, but I think he is way over his head in this one. Feels like a move to boost the image or popularity of the board, but somewhat risky.
How in the **** of all things holy can you like that disgusting scrote of a man? :s WTF

Sorry I meant van Gaal, didn't mean to put Hiddink twice. Post edited.

How in the **** of all things holy can you like that disgusting scrote of a man? :s WTF

Yeah I should clarify, the player not the man.

I credit him for bringing back skillfull wing play during a time where English football was all about hoofing and hustling.

He's Welsh and he made his debut while Chris Waddle was hardly hoofing and hustling down the wing.

I'm amazed utd were able to win 4-0 given the shocking squad they've got!

Back