• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Federico Fazio

Another profile of Fazio which highlights a few of his weaknesses but concludes that Pochettino shoudl be able to get the best out of him...

Is Federico Fazio a Future Tottenham Hotspur Transfer Bust? | Bleacher Report

"If Spurs manager Mauricio Pochettino can turn Dejan Lovren from one of the worst Ligue 1 defenders into a £20 million-valued Liverpool summer signing, Fazio should prosper under Pochettino, his compatriot. "

Wasnt Lovren pretty highly rated at Lyon?

"If Spurs manager Mauricio Pochettino can turn Dejan Lovren from one of the worst Ligue 1 defenders into a £20 million-valued Liverpool summer signing, Fazio should prosper under Pochettino, his compatriot. "

Wasnt Lovren pretty highly rated at Lyon?

Nope. He'd had a shocking season by all accounts.

Damn, I can't see it. Is it really?

Well I think it is but I'm guessing by jimmy's reaction above he thinks not. Obviously he's not fluent but he's understanding and answering questions ok, should have no problems communicating which is a plus.

Well I think it is but I'm guessing by jimmy's reaction above he thinks not. Obviously he's not fluent but he's understanding and answering questions ok, should have no problems communicating which is a plus.

To be honest, I only watched the first 20-30 seconds and found it too excruciating to watch any more. I thought your post was intended to be ironic!

But yes, it does seem that his comprehension of English is better than his speaking of it.

Welcome to the club Federico.

Like many can't say I know too much about him but if Pochettino has confidence in him then I do as well. Also seem to be making moves that really benefit the squad as a whole, like the way we've been going about our business, quietly, with precision and most importantly with what seems like a clear goal as to what we're trying to do.

To be honest, I only watched the first 20-30 seconds and found it too excruciating to watch any more. I thought your post was intended to be ironic!

But yes, it does seem that his comprehension of English is better than his speaking of it.
Agreed - though I watched the whole thing. He did get a little better as time went on, but not much.

He understands just fine though.

He speaks English much better than I could Spanish/Portuguese

Agreed - though I watched the whole thing. He did get a little better as time went on, but not much.

He understands just fine though.

He speaks English much better than I could Spanish/Portuguese

Always good to have a head start with a language because being thrown in the deep end without prior knowledge is tough with any language. Obviously it'll help having folks like Poch and Lamela about.

Welcome to the club Federico.

Like many can't say I know too much about him but if Pochettino has confidence in him then I do as well. Also seem to be making moves that really benefit the squad as a whole, like the way we've been going about our business, quietly, with precision and most importantly with what seems like a clear goal as to what we're trying to do.

This. Everything is going great. A little too great.........

Back