• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fed up

El Guepardo

Rafael Van Der Vaart
I don't even think this is knee jerk now. Other than the CL, and the one PL match against Liverpool, we have been terrible. What's gone wrong this season. Don't give me the Wembley talk rubbish, I've heard it all before. We have a great group of players, many say the best first team in the PL..I think City have better on reflection. Even if their defence is suspect. Yet, we struggle to put in a shift. We don't look like winning. We just give up and lose. What has happened?!

We've also had some key injuries to key players. Big Vic especially, but add Lamela, the old slim, non-Google watcher Rose, Winks, Dembele.

Oh, and Wembley.

It's been a couple of years, you've just forgotten what a bad run of form is like :p

Oh I'll never forget the dross that lay in the past like Vega & Nethercott, but I naively really thought we were on the verge of something special, not that we would regress back to form. And for all those that say how many points we have, we've most played horribly this season in spite of points.

Oh I'll never forget the dross that lay in the past like Vega & Nethercott, but I naively really thought we were on the verge of something special, not that we would regress back to form. And for all those that say how many points we have, we've most played horribly this season in spite of points.

I wasn't even talking about as far back as then - before our last couple of seasons runs of 4 or 5 games with little to show for it came round all too often.

A year away from WHL can not be understated and neither can the injuries we have picked up to key players - there doesnt have to be a big over riding drama to blame it all on, sometimes the little things stack up and cause you trouble.

We were also great against Everton away, stuck three past the Hammers,and had a Kane hatrick up at Huddersfield.

We also finished second in the bloody league last season. I mean sort yourself out fella. Remember to be a supporter and not just a sad guy online who has forgotten Stephen Clemence. Pathetic.

I've bemoaned the 532 a lot and still feel it's been the biggest issue. That and maybe the lack of 1st team improvements this last window. Dele has been brick really and if we had a squad he'd have been rotated out by now, same goes for Eriksen at stages. With Lamela fit and perhaps and return to 4231, we may see Eriksen and Dele rotated out in favour of Son and Lamela for some games.

We were also great against Everton away, stuck three past the Hammers,and had a Kane hatrick up at Huddersfield.

We also finished second in the bloody league last season. I mean sort yourself out fella. Remember to be a supporter and not just a sad guy online who has forgotten Stephen Clemence. Pathetic.

Bit far with the jibe at the end there but i agreewith the rest - if any team has shown themselves worthy of some support over the past few years it's ours

I'm bullish about our prospects. Despite being away from home (and most teams lose points when they change stadium) we're doing okay. We'll get better through the season, and we have probably the best squad we have ever had under Pochettino. We need to taste silverware though, and complete new WHL on time to ensure we can keep our best players.

I've bemoaned the 532 a lot and still feel it's been the biggest issue. That and maybe the lack of 1st team improvements this last window. Dele has been brick really and if we had a squad he'd have been rotated out by now, same goes for Eriksen at stages. With Lamela fit and perhaps and return to 4231, we may see Eriksen and Dele rotated out in favour of Son and Lamela for some games.

Yeah let's turn on players who tore Real Madrid a new one, and gave us our two best premier league seasons, because well you know two bad games.

Three CBs can work, but Dier cannot be one of them. He switches off too easily.

Three CBs can work, but Dier cannot be one of them. He switches off too easily.

I think Poch had a vision of Dier as a CB long term. Poch may be right, Dier has all the ingredients to be a CB. But if so he has to dedicate himself to being a CB. It simply hasn't worked reversing Diers role from being a midfielder who covers defence into a defender who covers midfield. Furthermore, not having a stable CM pair hasn't helped. I think Alli has less room because we haven't had a settled CM creating space.

I think we are all fed up.
Some context and a wider view is required.
We're shipping goals. Well we've new 21 yr old CB new to this country. Our, if not the Pls, best CB is out injured.
Our best LB has been out injured and is just returning now.
We have new young RB, also new to this country and came late to boot.

Our midfield has been severely disrupted with injuries to two key players, wanyama and dembelle.

Eriksen and Dele have been playing almost every minute for club and country.

We don't have home games as such.

Really we aren't
Doing to badly.

This time last year

qiX4Cbj.png

I will always support us. Anyone who knows me on here will know that. But, I think that it's not unfair to vent frustration when our form and performances in the league have been as poor as they have been.

Back