• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fantasy PL 2019/2020

Robbo

Les Ferdinand
So I just realised the season is only a week away, and I have not given my FPL team a thought all summer. Aside from the more or less insightfull analysis on here, I therefore have no clue about who to buy and who to avoid - and I generally don't like to have Spurs players in my team, as that would obviously mean jinxing them.

Anyways; are there any fantasy fanatics on here who might have a tip or two about bargain buys and potentially flops?

So I just realised the season is only a week away, and I have not given my FPL team a thought all summer. Aside from the more or less insightfull analysis on here, I therefore have no clue about who to buy and who to avoid - and I generally don't like to have Spurs players in my team, as that would obviously mean jinxing them.

Anyways; are there any fantasy fanatics on here who might have a tip or two about bargain buys and potentially flops?
I play Telegraph, so prices may be different, but cheap defenders who have easy games to start with, Chilwell, Holebas, C Taylor, and keep an eye on J Gomez in case he regularly starts for Liverpool.
Cheap midfielders, Dele (jinxed!), Jota and Tielemans.

Cheers! I have already jinxed Dele myself :rolleyes:, plus I have J. Gomez, but none others of those you mention. Prices, I guess, are likely roughly the same. Will check them out.

Up to 59 points already, with 4 players left to play (actually 5, as I get 1 substitution). One of my better starts.
All downhill from now on.

Question, if a selected player doesn't play, and your first sub didn't play either, do you get 0, or does it move to the next sub? Hoping for the latter, as that is Dunk with 11 points.

Back