• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Falqué

From the transfer forum:

It's not only a place in the 25 for Falque, it's a place in "the 17". And keeping him would give us a lot less flexibility in the transfer market this summer as it would give us one less non-home-grown slot to work with. He looks decent to me, but I think it's probably better for all parties involved if he finds a club with a bit less competition for places.

Apparently Ceballos counts as overage next season now too, so has to make the 25 or go on loan.

Di Marzio has said this is done. How much do you reckon the figure is? Knowing Levy most likely about 5,000,000.

I thought Falque was a tidy player in the UEFA games for us, but we've got to shift about 10 players to get our squad down to size and he's fairly expendable.

Di Marzio has said this is done. How much do you reckon the figure is? Knowing Levy most likely about 5,000,000.

Can't see Genoa having £5 million to spend on a player? Especially on a player who hasnt showed much beside a decent loan spell in Spain? I would guess about £2 million :)

Just another one of those "young and promising" that's neither young or promising anymore. We're better off cashing in whatever we may get now. He's never gonna make it at Spurs.

Totally well put. 100% spot on. Obviously as you are some bloke on the internet you definitely know what the future holds for everything, especially the fate of a young footballer that I'm sure you've done all the necessary research to able to say with give a verdict with conviction like for example, watching him play (potentially even more than one time as I'm sure you've been thorough in your process of evaluation!!!), knowing about his physical and mental attributes as you've no doubt watched him in training day in day out as well as getting to know the guy personally as well. It's well thought out opinions like the two of yours that make this site the best way to spend my time as you've both just got it so figured out! It's no wonder I don't post here much anymore because you just take the words straight out of my mouth with your complete comprehension of life, the universe and everything.

It's just reassuring for me as I'm sure you both have 100% track records in predicting everything ever, especially in terms of the definite results of a young footballer's journey through his life. Any time I have any qualms I'll make sure to get your advice...

Top work folks! As a treat, here's a gif of the well known hip hip artisit/producer Kayne West applauding you for your valuable and indisputable contribution

358bgh5.jpg.gif

air-quotes.gif

Totally well put. 100% spot on. Obviously as you are some bloke on the internet you definitely know what the future holds for everything, especially the fate of a young footballer that I'm sure you've done all the necessary research to able to say with give a verdict with conviction like for example, watching him play (potentially even more than one time as I'm sure you've been thorough in your process of evaluation!!!), knowing about his physical and mental attributes as you've no doubt watched him in training day in day out as well as getting to know the guy personally as well. It's well thought out opinions like the two of yours that make this site the best way to spend my time as you've both just got it so figured out! It's no wonder I don't post here much anymore because you just take the words straight out of my mouth with your complete comprehension of life, the universe and everything.

It's just reassuring for me as I'm sure you both have 100% track records in predicting everything ever, especially in terms of the definite results of a young footballer's journey through his life. Any time I have any qualms I'll make sure to get your advice...

Top work folks! As a treat, here's a gif of the well known hip hip artisit/producer Kayne West applauding you for your valuable and indisputable contribution

358bgh5.jpg.gif

air-quotes.gif

Hotspur Related ‏@HotspurRelated
Various reports claim Iago Falque has completed his £4M move to Genoa and its now just awaiting announcement. #THFC

358bgh5.jpg.gif

tumblr_m3qrpr0AIn1r3ovdbo1_500.gif

Apparently Genoa have officially confirmed this now:

Now, it is also official. Genoa gets his hands on Iago Falqué, definitely. Here's the club statement: "The Genoa Cricket and Football Club announces that it has acquired outright from Tottenham Hotspur Fc to the right of the player Iago Falque. The player has made visits and started to undergo tests for surveys athletic. "Technical, racing, speed: a new external to the Gryphon. Iago is rossoblù.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/genoa/genoa-iago-falque-e-ufficiale-il-comunicato/

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 1m
We have reached agreement with Italian side Genoa for the transfer of
Yago Falque.

is that a fair price? sounds a bit low... and why doesn't qpr or southampton snap him up? cheap and decent footballer.

is that a fair price? sounds a bit low... and why doesn't qpr or southampton snap him up? cheap and decent footballer.

For a 24 year old who has made 1 senior appearance (PAOK in the UEFA) at his first 3 clubs combined?

He was at Soton on loan for half a season in 2012 and only made one appearance then.

For a 24 year old who has made 1 senior appearance (PAOK in the UEFA) at his first 3 clubs combined?

He was at Soton on loan for half a season in 2012 and only made one appearance then.

Still, 26 La Liga appearances last season.

Seems like a fair price more or less, I think he will do well in Italy.

358bgh5.jpg.gif

Its called an opinion

Think its a great price! Levy has done well with this and Livermore - the £12m he's brought in goes a reasonable way to funding us buying say a decent CB.

Falque obviously got a number of starts and bench appearances in Spain last year, though they presumably have decided not to try to make his move permanent or didnt have the cash

Back