• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fabrizio Romano

Bedfordspurs

Martin Peters
Am I the only one who just doesn’t get this guy
Every time he says something it’s quoted as though he the truth, the sole truth, and nothing but the truth
In reality anything he has got right was out there before he chirped up
His claims are on par with Donald Trump IMO

Am I the only one who just doesn’t get this guy
Every time he says something it’s quoted as though he the truth, the sole truth, and nothing but the truth
In reality anything he has got right was out there before he chirped up
His claims are on par with Donald Trump IMO

I remember discussing him with you in the summer. I agree. He just passes other people's stories off as his own.

Forged a good rep, mostly on Twitter so he's a bit of a meme these days.

Recall reading something in the summer window that he basically nicks a lot of his info, don't know how true that is but whatever.

Anyone you guys trusts more that aren't just reporting on things when it's become very apparent that a deal is in the works?

GG and ITK. Always so black and white. Or shall I say, black. No one can ever know anything ever - it's always gonad*s, transfers happen in a vacuum and only Levy and his evil little cat know anything about them. :p

GG and ITK. Always so black and white. Or shall I say, black. No one can ever know anything ever - it's always gonad*s, transfers happen in a vacuum and only Levy and his evil little cat know anything about them. :p

There have been some corkers over the years. The fella in an outdoor restaurant listening in to Levy's meeting. Various chance player meetings and snippets. The early days of the web were made for ITK. Post naughties things tightened up, and now ITK is really, 'what we want to tell you'. Things leaked by the club or agents.

Back