• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fabrice Muamba

7percent

Pascal Chimbonda
Really horrible scenes at the Lane tonight.

As we wait for news I'm sure you will all join me in wishing Fabrice Muamba all the best. My thoughts are with him and his colleagues and family.

Thoughts are with his family, friends and teammates. Bill Shankly was a great man, but he was wrong when he said that football is much more important than life and death.

Get well soon, Fabrice.

If there is a higher power, please help him pull through. All my thoughts are with you right now Fabrice

I sincerely hope he pulls through, all of my thoughts at this moment are with him

Crossing fingers and all that. Hope he'll be allright, too young for brick like that. Thoughts with Fabrice and his family tonight.

I really really hope he makes it and there's no long term damage too. 23 years old is still a baby and its unfair him and his family are being put through this.

The Sun had some pics on their website, but quickly took them down (thankfully). It was when he was on his stomach. Looked like he was conscious at that point, as his eyes were open and looking forward or may have been taken at the exact moment he appeared to be having a fit. Absolutely horrible. Fingers crossed he'll pull through and make a full recovery.

I don't really care. I don't know him, or anyone who does. It is of course sad for those who do, but alot of random people die every day. I'm not going to feel anything just because he was a footballer.

Mate, you are a fudging c*nt.

Infact you're not my mate, you're a cretin.

A cretin c*nt

Horrible scenes at the lane today. I am just hoping the long wait for news now is a good sign. My thoughts are with his family, friends and Bolton at the moment. Pull through, mate!

Mate, you are a fudging c*nt.

Infact you're not my mate, you're a cretin.

A cretin c*nt

Yeah, I probably am everything you say, but I really can't feel for every person in the world who is suffering. There is just too much of it.

Back