• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup Thread

Disgraceful!
They're already engraving the filth on the trophy? Send that message to the bench…WHY DIDN'T HE ****ING SLIDE? JUST LAUNCH AND SLIDE!!!!!!! DAVIS SHOULD'VE PICKED UP THE PACE!!!!!!!

this'll do a good job of papering over the cracks and wenger will stay

That's the saving grace.
I'd worry at the moment that if someone else to charge of that lot then some deficiencies would be addressed. Ones that Wenger is likely to leave in place.

****ing themselves silly over an extra-time win over Hull…well done, nice to see your 60,000 seat stadium/income producing such riches over the years…I suppose the plastics will be out in force for a week or so...

Makes me sick. Haven't had this for 9 years ! Such a shame. Nothing good ever happens to us if it's to do with our club or not.

how long since weve won a trophy? pull your finger out Levy ffs

Back