• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup Semi Final OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur FC v Manchester United***

I'd be happy for him to rile them and then have them chase him, creating space for the others.
What I suspect will happen is one of them will manhandle him for 70mins, get a yellow, and then the other wrestler will tag in.

Last edited:
Now that poch has seen off one dinosaur in Wenger its time to usher Jose towards the door.
There will be dark arts and turgidity aplenty but the pureness of our cause will see us through, the powers of light will be on the side of the Lillywhites.

3-1 to Spurs, 2 for Harry 1 for Moura when he comes off the bench.

In a Kenyan spurs style I'm have some family over for dinner, my dad, who started on the madness of being a spurs supporters and my brother will watch the match with me will we support some beers, roostertails and/or red wine.
Then we will be joined by the wives for a dinner of
Empire roast chicken with rice and Naan bread and Bombay potatoes,
Roast chicken with apricot glaze with mash potatoes,
Classic roast chicken with roasts and gravy.

Pear tartine with cream

Followed by port or dram of glenmorangie.

Nervous, you better believe it.

COYS

That is the spirit mate.:)
I have my daughter ( Spurs ) and her partner ( ManU, though he hates Jose ) over from London.
I am having a BBQ, with aged fillet Mignon, prawns, boneless chicken tikka, and corn on the cob. All with the necessary side sauces and naan and baked potatoes.
And, needless to say, plenty of ice cold Tuskers and wine.
Lets do this. COYS

I didn’t take up the opportunity to get a ticket through my ST as it’s my best mates birthday and he couldn’t get one. So was going to watch it with him.

Turns out he managed to get two at a late stage through his loyalty points so we’re on our way! Very nervous about this, the pessimist in me thinks they’ll get a late smash and grab goal. I’m dreaming of a start like we had against them at home in the league. Mourinho is a master with these one-off games, I’m more worried about his tactics than the 11 he puts out on the pitch.

My joint 11 below. If Pogba was playing to potential I’d be tempted to take out Dier and play Eriksen/Dembele/Pogba in a three. A top-form Dier in there gets in ahead of Wanyama and Matic, otherwise Victor may have gotten the nod.

54c597deb3d6a94179e282a14e5971d9.jpg

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Spurs have had fans from all over the world. Don't remember any being so disrespectful to the club and to Poch personally as the Korean fanboys. Fecking gets my goat...:mad:

Who is heard and who is not defines the status quo.

Those who embody it, often at the cost of extraordinary silences with themselves, move to the centre; those who embody what is not heard, or what violates those who rise on silence, are cast out.

By redefining whose voice is valued, we redefine our society and its values.

Let's define our future today. Not just that of our players, but our supporters too.

Spurs have had fans from all over the world. Don't remember any being so disrespectful to the club and to Poch personally as the Korean fanboys. Fecking gets my goat...:mad:

Eh. If Poch was around when Stalteri was playing and benched him, you bet your b*llocks I'd have a right old shout about it, being Canadian and all. :p And in this case, I guess it's probably a bit more justified given that Son is genuinely a sporting GHod in South Korea.

Back