• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 5th Round - home to Palace

Crystal Palace this weekend confirmed the full details of the FA Cup fifth round tie against Tottenham Hotspur.

Palace make the trip to White Hart Lane for the game and it will take place on Sunday February 21 and kick off at 3pm.

If the game finishes in a draw and a replay is required, that will take place at Selhurst Park at the beginning of March but a date will be finalised if required.

Tickets for the game have been priced at:

Adults £25
Juniors (U18) £5
Seniors (O65) £10

Crystal Palace this weekend confirmed the full details of the FA Cup fifth round tie against Tottenham Hotspur.

Palace make the trip to White Hart Lane for the game and it will take place on Sunday February 21 and kick off at 3pm.

If the game finishes in a draw and a replay is required, that will take place at Selhurst Park at the beginning of March but a date will be finalised if required.

Tickets for the game have been priced at:

Adults £25
Juniors (U18) £5
Seniors (O65) £10

If it goes to a replay I would guess it may have to be played on the date of the 6th Round. Full league programe on the midweek if would normally be played (1st or 2nd March), bad planning by the FA if you ask me
Could schedule it for the following midweek, but we could still be in the EL, so if we do need a replay they may wait until after the 2nd leg v Fiornetina before making a decision.

I've read reports that replay is potentially scheduled for 2nd March which causes huge problems if we knock Fiorentina out although talks still on-going.

I've read reports that replay is potentially scheduled for 2nd March which causes huge problems if we knock Fiorentina out although talks still on-going.

Would also mean the West Ham match gets postponed as well. Just cant understand why the FA scheduled a full set of fixtures for that midweek, 9/10 days after a cup weekend, knowing that would normally be when replays are played.

Would also mean the West Ham match gets postponed as well. Just cant understand why the FA scheduled a full set of fixtures for that midweek, 9/10 days after a cup weekend, knowing that would normally be when replays are played.

Sorry meant the week after. No chance Prem would postpone any of their games.

Sorry meant the week after. No chance Prem would postpone any of their games.
Yep, The Times reports that a replay if required is scheduled for Tuesday March 8 although quotes Pardew as saying "we are currently talking about the replay date for this game". If it is March 8 that would be 2 days after Palace play Liverpool and potentially 2 days before we play the EL last 16 1st leg.

Yep, The Times reports that a replay if required is scheduled for Tuesday March 8 although quotes Pardew as saying "we are currently talking about the replay date for this game". If it is March 8 that would be 2 days after Palace play Liverpool and potentially 2 days before we play the EL last 16 1st leg.

We wouldn't play on a Tues and Thurs. that would be ridiculous even by this country's standards!

We wouldn't play on a Tues and Thurs. that would be ridiculous even by this country's standards!

This.

It has happened before, but if ourselves or United need a replay and are still in the EL I can see the replay being played on the date of the 6th round

This.

It has happened before, but if ourselves or United need a replay and are still in the EL I can see the replay being played on the date of the 6th round

But the next round of the FA Cup has a full set of fixtures which will next postponing if we do go through so this headache will just crop up at a later date....only option is to finish the game on Sunday.

But the next round of the FA Cup has a full set of fixtures which will next postponing if we do go through so this headache will just crop up at a later date....only option is to finish the game on Sunday.

Indeed, but this has all been brought on by the FA. P#ss-poor scheduling a full league programme on 1st/2nd March withthe possibly of this all happening. Surely there must have been another blank midweek they could have used.
I know its not our FA's choice, but having International friendlies at the end of March is a complete waste of a weekend which could have been utilised for league matches

Rumour on Arse Mania is that their replay will be on Monday the 7th due to a UEFA rule on fixture clashes (CL week). Funny how that didn't matter when Barca played Gijon on Tuesday.

Didn't we play Thursday night, followed by Saturday lunchtime in the past? If I remember rightly, we lost the league game against Chelsea and a long ranger from Carvahlo.

Didn't we play Thursday night, followed by Saturday lunchtime in the past? If I remember rightly, we lost the league game against Chelsea and a long ranger from Carvahlo.

Indeed. Seville Thursday night. Chelsea Sat lunch. IIRC they had a match on the following Tuesday and refused to move ko time

Back