• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 5th Round Draw

Just bet 20 quid on spurs for the trophy, so may have just sealed our fate tomorrow in the draw,.. Chelsea away? Sorry folks. I had to stick a fiver on the goons as well just to hedge my bet against the worst possible scenario.

crawley or stevenage away please.

seems like decades since we've been drawn away to a real lower club in the cup.

at least fulham and united have gone now. been an almost constant diet of those 2 in recent seasons.

Could get quite tasty.....

Spurs v Arsenal
Brighton v Crawley
Milllwall v Chelsea
Everton v Liverpool
Bolton v Blackpool
Stoke v Birmingham
Stevenage v Norwich
Leicester v whats left over from the NE

OK the last couple aren't quite derby matches.... but if we play Stevenage then that would be another "derby" game for us.
Arsenal are obviously the closest team to us, but we're the closest team that Norwich will play this season and I think the same would be true for Stevenage!

Would like Liverpool to play Chelsea with the winners away to Arsenal in the sixth round.
We should be the favourites, but I can't see us losing to anyone bar Liverpool or Chelsea away now.
Any other game, we'd win.

I'd say we now have the best starting eleven left in the competition - we've drawn with Chelsea at home this season; and beaten both Arsenal and Liverpool. The only draw that i would be scared about is Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, at the Lane I'd be confident of us giving them a good game. We haven't won at the Bridge in over 15 years after all! I think harry is taking the cup seriously, judging by his team selection yesterday - if he didn't then the likes of Adebayor wouldn't have played.

Next round - lower league team away please. Crawley would be nice!

I'd say we now have the best starting eleven left in the competition - we've drawn with Chelsea at home this season; and beaten both Arsenal and Liverpool. The only draw that i would be scared about is Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, at the Lane I'd be confident of us giving them a good game. We haven't won at the Bridge in over 15 years after all! I think harry is taking the cup seriously, judging by his team selection yesterday - if he didn't then the likes of Adebayor wouldn't have played.

Next round - lower league team away please. Crawley would be nice!

Bear in mind, you wouldn't get a ticket. Very limited there.

Could come round mine and listen to the game though.;)

Home draw against anybody and we will go through to the QF's

Law of averages says we play a Prem side at home in this round.

I posted earlier that I had a funny feeling it will be Stoke away, as they are our opponents on the weekend of the next round I have changed my mind, fate will have us drawn against them that weekend if we both progress.

My new prediction for todays draw....Bolton at Home

Law of averages says we play a Prem side at home in this round.

I posted earlier that I had a funny feeling it will be Stoke away, as they are our opponents on the weekend of the next round I have changed my mind, fate will have us drawn against them that weekend if we both progress.

My new prediction for todays draw....Bolton at Home

:eek: i covered my ears..but my eyes betrayed me..

We're the best side left in the competition so I don't care who we get.

A home game would be nice though, Villa maybe?

Back