• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 2022

So much flimflam, they have a stand out game and all of a sudden he was supposed to be there.

If they had both been brick this tweet would never have happened.

If you don't want to watch the whole vid, he talks about it in the last 5 minutes.

Fantastic result for Boreham Wood.
My 13 year old goes to all their home games with his school mates . It’s peanuts for a kids season ticket . He’s buzzing. We moved local when he was 3 and he went to all their summer camps and the players used to do primary school football coaching for him from a young age so they are his second team . I know the second team thing. He’s Spurs but I like that he goes to Non league footie.

My 13 year old goes to all their home games with his school mates . It’s peanuts for a kids season ticket . He’s buzzing. We moved local when he was 3 and he went to all their summer camps and the players used to do primary school football coaching for him from a young age so they are his second team . I know the second team thing. He’s Spurs but I like that he goes to Non league footie.

I like going to local non league football, fans are much more laid back and usually have a good sense of humour.

Back