• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 2021

Does my head in. non-figuratively any manager can get their team to throw a load of bodies forward and score goals. The trick is to get the balance right between scoring goals and being defensively sound and Biesla nowhere has that at Leeds. They’ve scored one more goal than us, yet conceded 18 more - He won’t get anywhere in the PL if he doesn’t adjust how they play.....

Yet he got them into the Prem, when many a more balanced manager had failed.

Is that prick Mark Wright actually a Crawley player or did he just show up for the 1 game?

Last edited:
I was thinking the same - someone who has dedicated their life to the sport has missed out. He’s obviously half decent but I’d like to think he is getting clattered every day in training to prove his worth. It would have been a classier move if he’d asked the manager to choose someone else who’d done more at the club to earn the appearance. I seem to remember Ralf Little did something similar and we now have the same in boxing of all fudging sports where a ticket to compete professionally can be based solely on Social media followers

Last edited:
Back