• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 19/20

They are European Champions, World Champions, undefeated for a calender year and looking a good bet for an undefeated league season

They are every bit worth the jizz, unfortunately

yes and it's totally bloody nauseating

Watching Arsenal is cheering me though :D

Leeds reminding me of early glory days Poch (unsurprisingly) full pelt, impossible pressing, relentless pressure. But really intricate and inventive in possession. Ruthless counter attacking. It's a great watch.

They are European Champions, World Champions, undefeated for a calender year and looking a good bet for an undefeated league season

They are every bit worthy of the jizz being directed their way, unfortunately

Unfortunately yes, and I'll admit it, I'm a green eyed monster about it all!

They are every bit worthy of the jizz being directed their way, unfortunately
The LBC can fudge off. Under the heading "More FA Cup Third Round Action" they currently have 7 links, 5 directly about their beloved Liverpool, and of the other two one of them is headed by a photo of Liverpool, and the other is a link for the draw - the result of which they've linked to further up by reporting where Liverpool are going next.

Pretty sure there were 63 other clubs involved in the third round.

Arsenal fans, yeh we love Arteta and his new Arsenal they are the best, drawing 0-0 at ht against a very good team and they get booed off, total cretins

Back