• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 19/20

paxtonwolf

Clive Allen
Apologies if there is already a thread. Could not spot one (Admin please merge if there is)

Just a quick question, and i know its a while off. But have I read this correctly, is the 5th Round being played midweek this season??? March 4th??

Apologies if there is already a thread. Could not spot one (Admin please merge if there is)

Just a quick question, and i know its a while off. But have I read this correctly, is the 5th Round being played midweek this season??? March 4th??

Yes it is. Scheduling is due to the winter break I think.

Most blatant penalty not given for United by VAR
Literally zero point again !!
Are you serious??? Dendoncker was ahead of the United player, and the United player kicked into the back of the leg of Dendoncker. Never ever a penalty. If anything it's a FK for wolves. He gets kicked in the back of the leg.

The Liverpool Broadcasting Corporation have gone full cult in their celebrations of yesterday's derby win. If it wasn't for that pesky test match they could have it top billing.

The Liverpool Broadcasting Corporation have gone full cult in their celebrations of yesterday's derby win. If it wasn't for that pesky test match they could have it top billing.

Totally agree this fudging love in with that lot gets on my nerves.......everybody jizzing over them....

Pesky test match, a fudging friendly to boot, is top billing while the world is crashing and burning all around us.

Back