• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

F**king Spiders

One day spiders will have evolved so much that they WILL take over the world. In fact I bet if we ever find extraterrestrial intelligent life much more developed than us they will be space fairing tarantulas hell bent on enslaving us. They may even catch us in giant jars due to a developed sense of irony.

And then milk our potent fluids... :eek:

Yeah I'm Adelaide. That's redback country. No funnel webs here.

Also great whites, king brown snakes, angry koalas, even saw a fox the other day.

gnP45uU.gif

Yeah uk spiders are no way in any freakin way anywhere near the horrors you guys have but they are slowly becoming larger and IMO bites are more commonplace.

I've been bitten twice in the last 12 months by what can only be false widow spiders which I must've rolled on in my sleep. You don't feel the bite itself and all you get us a red circle the size of a half pence piece which, if you press, is concave as opposed to gnat or mozzy bites. Very small amount of necrosis - not even enough to scar. The most recent one I have had may gave caused nausea, vomiting and fever within 24 hours or it could've been an unrelated virus. Regardless, the daily fail neglects to mention that this guy, and others similar, had an infected spider bite which remained untreated for some time...the infection due to scratching it then not cleaning it...

Yeah uk spiders are no way in any freakin way anywhere near the horrors you guys have but they are slowly becoming larger and IMO bites are more commonplace.

I've been bitten twice in the last 12 months by what can only be false widow spiders which I must've rolled on in my sleep. You don't feel the bite itself and all you get us a red circle the size of a half pence piece which, if you press, is concave as opposed to gnat or mozzy bites. Very small amount of necrosis - not even enough to scar. The most recent one I have had may gave caused nausea, vomiting and fever within 24 hours or it could've been an unrelated virus. Regardless, the daily fail neglects to mention that this guy, and others similar, had an infected spider bite which remained untreated for some time...the infection due to scratching it then not cleaning it...

FFS, yer scaring the **** out me here 8-[

We've been living with these false widows for well over a century!! It's only coz someone must've had a massive allergic reaction and or not cleaned an open bite (open from being scratched) ....you're not afraid of peanuts are ya? Being allergic to them can kill people if untreated...

I've just spent the past 6 weeks in Sydney in darling harbour and thankfully haven't come across anything. Then again I'm 5 floors up. I did get attacked by a ****roach one night though.

Anyways Sydney it highly recommended people!!

I've just spent the past 6 weeks in Sydney in darling harbour and thankfully haven't come across anything. Then again I'm 5 floors up. I did get attacked by a ****roach one night though.

Anyways Sydney it highly recommended people!!

You should come and watch a match at the Triple Ace if you're hanging around a bit longer.

Back