• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Everton

I'd take Baines as 4th choice LB and Fellaini as Benny's emergency hair donor, that's about it.

Everton are 0 threat. They will have their own little battle with Saudi Sportswashing Machine and possibly Liverpool for the 6th, 7th and 8th spots.

This is arrogant in the extreme. I agree with NWND above. Chelsea, Man Ure and Manbricky are nailed on for the top three. Arse (unfortunately) are the best of the rest at the moment,but remain the one side most susceptable to being dislogged from the top four. This could be by us or Everton (or less likely Saudi Sportswashing Machine).

It looks to me like we will be fighting with Everton and Saudi Sportswashing Machine for 5th-7th spots.

If Giroud doesn't start being more consistent then Arsenal.

Carzola is good, but any team will find it challenging to get into the top four without a 20 goal a season striker.

we managed it in 2009-10 when Defoe was our top scorer with 18 (5 in 1 game), Crouch 8, Pav 5 and Keane 6

so 37 goals from 4 strikers. I think Giroud, Podolski, Gervinho and possibly Walcott could contribute that many between them

also there seem to be constant rumours in the press that Arse are going after Llorente in Jan

This is arrogant in the extreme. I agree with NWND above. Chelsea, Man Ure and Manbricky are nailed on for the top three. Arse (unfortunately) are the best of the rest at the moment,but remain the one side most susceptable to being dislogged from the top four. This could be by us or Everton (or less likely Saudi Sportswashing Machine).

It looks to me like we will be fighting with Everton and Saudi Sportswashing Machine for 5th-7th spots.

You might think its arrogant in the extreme, but I find by going on factual happenings for the past 3/4 seasons helps in coming to my conclusion. 4th and 5th will be fought out by us and the scum, 6-8th will be Saudi Sportswashing Machine, everton and liverpool. That 6-8th position is obviously right next to 4/5th in which we will be fighting for, but they are worlds apart.

I think Everton look good for top 6. Saudi Sportswashing Machine massively overachieved last season and won't be top 6. Liverpool? Meh.

Can they push on from 4th though? Not really. Fellaini is gone at some point. They really might get in our way this season and its hard to begrudge them that.

Moyes makes good signings and i would trust him to replace fellaini with at least 2 good players. Plus they have barkley to come through who is meant to be very good.

we managed it in 2009-10 when Defoe was our top scorer with 18 (5 in 1 game), Crouch 8, Pav 5 and Keane 6

so 37 goals from 4 strikers. I think Giroud, Podolski, Gervinho and possibly Walcott could contribute that many between them

also there seem to be constant rumours in the press that Arse are going after Llorente in Jan

We managed it last season too.

I think they are a threat of course because of their league position and goal difference, but they don't have the squad to keep up the pace. Also they are weak in several positions imo, Coleman, Naismith, and Neville seem like weak spots to me. I can't see them coming 4th.

second half of the season see's Everton travel to :

Arsenal
Chelsea
Liverpool
Manchester United
Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Norwich
Southampton
Sunderland
Tottenham

not the easiest set of away games

Moyes sides choke (my biggest gripe with him besides style)

They do well when it's not expected, when the pressure is off, minute the points really count, or Cup semi finals, they choke.

They will be in the top 6 or 7, but very unlikely to be ahead of both us and the Scum.

Moyes sides choke (my biggest gripe with him besides style)

They do well when it's not expected, when the pressure is off, minute the points really count, or Cup semi finals, they choke.

They will be in the top 6 or 7, but very unlikely to be ahead of both us and the Scum.

Agree with this. Good side and it is possible with the way the season is going. But I think it will be the goons or ... Us.

Back