• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Everton

Ambitious signing by them, problem is the issues run deeper than the manager ..

They need to get their act together as a club, see Scum & United .. money doesn't buy you out of lack of structure or planning.

Their wage bill must be enormous. I doubt that players like Walcott, Schneiderlin and Delph came cheap. Even Iwobi is probably on a fair whack, Arsenal have quite a flat wage structure and I doubt that he took a pay cut to go there.

Getting outclassed by their main rivals youth team must feel like a new low for them. I only caught the second half and I gather they had more chances in the first but an opportunity like this doesn't come around often and they were found wanting.

I think Ancelotti is a great manager but wonder if Ferguson had still been the main man for this game whether they would have stood a better chance?

Either way, it must be a tough one to take..

Getting outclassed by their main rivals youth team must feel like a new low for them. I only caught the second half and I gather they had more chances in the first but an opportunity like this doesn't come around often and they were found wanting.

I think Ancelotti is a great manager but wonder if Ferguson had still been the main man for this game whether they would have stood a better chance?

Either way, it must be a tough one to take..
Adrian, Milner, Gomez, Lallana, Origi, Minamino.
Hardly what I would call a youth team. 2nd string, yes.

Adrian, Milner, Gomez, Lallana, Origi, Minamino.
Hardly what I would call a youth team. 2nd string, yes.

They played five academy players and one came off the bench to replace Milner a few minutes in. So six of the 11 and more off the bench... I think four of their players weren't even born the last time Everton won a game at Anfield.

Disgrace from Everton.

EO3bk8TX0AYymif

Back