• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euros (not quite a) sweepstake

fra_v_rom.jpg

gutted what was evra doing for that pen

£5 on first goal of the game to be scored by croatia in the first 15 mins of second half
13/2 with Hills

Are England Spurs in disguise? Play well, dominate the game create many chances...then get pegged back by a sucker goal in injury time!

A case of deja vu ?

I forgot to put a bet on spain yesterday but I have £10 on them to win the tournament with a £3 free bet every time they win.

Yessssssssssssss!
Hungary win me 70% of my stake back and I carry a double opportunity to the game against Iceland.

XXobn33.png

so that's 7 £1 bets,

singles
ROI v Sweden - draw : 2/1
Sweden v Belgium - draw : 5/2
Sweden v Italy - draw : 11/5

doubles
draws v Belgium & ROI : 9.5/1
draws v Belgium & Italy : 10.2/1
draws v ROI & Italy : 8.6/1

treble
draw all three : 32.6/1

having won my 2/1 single in the first match i was only a couple of minutes away today from adding a 11/5 single and a 8.6/1 double to it - poxy Italians

If games had finished on 85 minutes I'd have had this competition sewn up :mad:

Friggin' Swedes

Back