• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

European Conference League 21/22

I just had to write this somewhere so here's as good as any.
Roma , one chance and goal from a terrible error.
Playing a pretty ordinary Feyenoord team ,yet they haven't played an ounce of good football, timewasting, going down easily to win cheap free-kicks with ten behind the ball most of the time. Taking the ball to the corner with 10-15 minutes still left to play.
Feyenoord have hit the woodwork twice but they are going to lose. As soon as Roma scored I knew they would.
Complete anti-football.
Thank GHod we got rid of Mourinho.
I wouldn't want to win any trophy , even irrelevant ones , playing like this.

inject it into my veins

it was beautiful

I think you’ll find, it’s always been Jose’s fault, no matter who the manager is.

Eh. You saw the exact same thing on United forums when he had that good run with us at the start of 20/21 - oh, we should have given him more time, backed him, etc.

In both cases, I don't think people are accurately remembering just how utterly toxic his final days were. Every match was a pain to watch, and his tenure was the first time I skipped out on some games entirely because I had better things to do than watch us sit in our own box, get battered for 90m by everyone from City to f*cking Dinamo Zagreb, and either win through sheer luck or draw/lose because someone conceded a stupid goal after 90m of relentless, entirely avoidable pressure.

He made watching Spurs miserable, and at the end of it, I was relieved when he was gone - of all the sh*t I have ever given Levy, sacking him ranked amongst one of the best decisions he ever made, and I'm just sorry he didn't make it sooner. like after the infamous Zagreb collapse.

After the year we've just had, with Antonio Conte proving to the entire world that a bit of fitness, a bit of belief, a bit of tactical acumen, can transform crap players like Dier, Sanchez, Doherty and Davies into one of the meanest sides in the league, Mourinho has no excuses left.

What did Mourinho ever do to improve *anyone*? He left behind a disaster area - the most unfit, demotivated, broken squad in the league, set for the 2022 equivalent of the Intertoto Cup. Hooray.

Eh. You saw the exact same thing on United forums when he had that good run with us at the start of 20/21 - oh, we should have given him more time, backed him, etc.

In both cases, I don't think people are accurately remembering just how utterly toxic his final days were. Every match was a pain to watch, and his tenure was the first time I skipped out on some games entirely because I had better things to do than watch us sit in our own box, get battered for 90m by everyone from City to f*cking Dinamo Zagreb, and either win through sheer luck or draw/lose because someone conceded a stupid goal after 90m of relentless, entirely avoidable pressure.

He made watching Spurs miserable, and at the end of it, I was relieved when he was gone - of all the sh*t I have ever given Levy, sacking him ranked amongst one of the best decisions he ever made, and I'm just sorry he didn't make it sooner. like after the infamous Zagreb collapse.

After the year we've just had, with Antonio Conte proving to the entire world that a bit of fitness, a bit of belief, a bit of tactical acumen, can transform crap players like Dier, Sanchez, Doherty and Davies into one of the meanest sides in the league, Mourinho has no excuses left.

What did Mourinho ever do to improve *anyone*? He left behind a disaster area - the most unfit, demotivated, broken squad in the league, set for the 2022 equivalent of the Intertoto Cup. Hooray.

As professional athletes earning £ms per year if they needed motivation for cup finals and big games then they should be ashamed of themselves and get to fudge out of the club.
And let us not kid ourselves, the bad displays under jose weren't much different from the worst of poch or conte.
I'm no fan Jose and I've always said he was a mistake but the players aren't innocent in this.

Funny how suddenly people care about the confetti cup but groaned when we found ourselves lumbered in the competition last season. The modern obsession with trophies regardless of their worth is not only pathetic, it also gives the scum a stick to beat us with.

And boy do they know how to work it.

Funny how suddenly people care about the confetti cup but groaned when we found ourselves lumbered in the competition last season. The modern obsession with trophies regardless of their worth is not only pathetic, it also gives the scum a stick to beat us with.

And boy do they know how to work it.

Modern obsession with trophies? I wonder what the players think?

Back