• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League Draw - Gent (BEL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your complaining about 70EUR for corporate allocation? You get to watch your favourite team in a new city against a team we've never played before. Wow! I had to slash out 110 pound sterling for the home game vs fudging Stoke! North Upper!
When you put it like that...

Will be very annoyed with Pochettino if he doesn't play our best 11 against Gent away. Can see us rest many regulars against Fulham in the FA Cup 2 days later. So, there is no reason why we should not play our strongest team against Gent away.

Will be very annoyed with Pochettino if he doesn't play our best 11 against Gent away. Can see us rest many regulars against Fulham in the FA Cup 2 days later. So, there is no reason why we should not play our strongest team against Gent away.

Given our performances in the first two rounds of the FA Cup when we did rest almost the entire first team, I dont think we can rest a similar number against Fulham.

Personally, the approach which I would take is saying that each first choice player plays in two of the three games (ie the two Gent games and Fulham game). That means that each has one game off and in each game we have 6-7 first choice players playing, supplemented by the likes of Winks, Sissoko, Wimmer etc. I'd hope that that would be good enough to get us through in both competitions and not have players burned out for the league games whic follow

Given our performances in the first two rounds of the FA Cup when we did rest almost the entire first team, I dont think we can rest a similar number against Fulham.

Personally, the approach which I would take is saying that each first choice player plays in two of the three games (ie the two Gent games and Fulham game). That means that each has one game off and in each game we have 6-7 first choice players playing, supplemented by the likes of Winks, Sissoko, Wimmer etc. I'd hope that that would be good enough to get us through in both competitions and not have players burned out for the league games whic follow

Won't happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back