• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League 2021-22

Declan Rice interview, he talks about West Ham coming back next season, stronger etc. etc. (although they probably won't be in Europe haha), but it was a key chance for the interviewer to ask " will you still be here to see that Declan?" But of course the question isn't asked. Rightly so perhaps, it's not the time. But if that was us, and Kane, that question would be definitely be asked.
100% so true

Roma - Feyenoord in the conference league final and Rangers - Eintracht Frankfurt in the Europa league final.

It's like the good old days in the 70's and 80's! Great for football that not just the same money doped clubs every year. Will be very good finals, with all four teams having great fans!

It was inevitable, they were never realistically in a shout for actually winning anything. The Dildo Bro's will milk it for all it's worth and promise superdooper transfers in the summer, Declan Rice being sold to a proper football club for 800 million and West Ham rebuilding the squad by bringing back, almost literally from the grave Frank Mackevenie and the greatest player they've ever had Leroy Rosinior . Terrible club, I'm exhausted trying to insult them, it's just too much information.

clam (Moyes), should get a long ban for that, looks like one of the stewards.

Although, remember when Hazard assaulted a ball boy and absolutely nothing happened.

clam (Moyes), should get a long ban for that, looks like one of the stewards.

Although, remember when Hazard assaulted a ball boy and absolutely nothing happened.
The ballboy had the most punchable face I've ever seen, apparently that's not the point, but it probably is.

I don’t tend to lean in too much to the vitriol against West Ham but I don’t feel like enough has been made of how fudging hilarious it is that they got knocked out with their manager getting sent off for punting the ball at a ball boy.

Fair play to them getting that far in to the competition but thank fudge that’s as far as it went.

Back