• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League 2021-22

Looks like Leicester are targeting dropping down into the Conference league. 1 point from 2 games against Napoli and Legia Warsaw.

What drama in the Europa League.

Leicester start top of the group. Lose 3-2. Are awaiting result of the Legia-Spartak game. Spartak leading 1-0, and Legia get awarded a pen 7 mns into stoppage time.

Up steps ex-Spur Tomas Pekhart, who misses the spot kick that would have kept Leicester in the Europa League.

Welcome to the Conference Leicester CIty.

edit: beaten to it by seconds....

I am sure Uefa will be pleased to hear what Brendan Rogers said

On the Europa Conference League: "I've got to be honest I don't even know what the competition is. I was focused on the Europa League and winning this group and at the very least finishing second. But I am sure we will find out soon enough."

I am sure Uefa will be pleased to hear what Brendan Rogers said

On the Europa Conference League: "I've got to be honest I don't even know what the competition is. I was focused on the Europa League and winning this group and at the very least finishing second. But I am sure we will find out soon enough."

You're focus was pretty pants then mate.
This guy has an absolutely awful record in Europe.
We really dodged a bullet there.

Ha ha ha Leicester. Really dislike them.
Imagine having Leicester's history and being as entitled as Leicester fans. Ha ha ha.

The Europa League quarter-final draw …

RB Leipzig v Atalanta
Eintracht Frankfurt v Barcelona
West Ham v Lyon
Braga v Rangers

The #UEL semi-final schedule..

RB Leipzig OR Atalanta vs. SC Braga OR Rangers

West Ham OR Lyon vs. Eintracht Frankfurt OR Barcelona

Back