• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League 2020/21 - Round of 16: Dinamo Zagreb (CRO)

When does the TV coverage switch to BT?

I've not bothered with Premier Sport due to inept email responses and the like, so far.
What's the verdict on these clowns?

Sadly BT Sport only starts from the group stage.

I had used Premier Sport for la Liga free trial and could cancel fine from the web page.
But personally I think it’s expensive, and watched the Europa streams elsewhere.

When does the TV coverage switch to BT?

I've not bothered with Premier Sport due to inept email responses and the like, so far.
What's the verdict on these clowns?

This is the last game on Premier Sport. I signed up using the promo code that the club emailed out and cancelled my subscription yesterday on the website without any problems. I still have access for another three weeks.

Pot 1
Arsenal, Tottenham, Roma, Napoli, Benfica, Bayer Leverkusen, Villarreal, CSKA Moscow, Braga, Gent, PSV, Celtic

Pot 2
Dinamo Zagreb, Sparta Praha, Slavia Praha, Ludogorets, Young Boys, Red Star, Rapid Wien, Leicester, Qarabag, PAOK, Standard Liege, Real Sociedad

Pot 3

Granada, AZ Alkmaar, Feyenoord, AEK, Maccabi Tel-Aviv, Rangers, Molde, Hoffenheim, LASK, Hapoel Beer-Sheva, Cluj, AC Milan

Pot 4

Zorya Luhansk, Nice, Lille, Rijeka, Dundalk, Slovan Liberec, Royal Antwerp, Lech Poznan, Sivasspor, Wolfsberger, Omonia Nicosia, CSKA Sofia

Milan lost 7-8 on penalties. Next up would have been the Rio Ave keeper as they had a player sent off.

Edit: Livescore fudged up. It's 8-8 and we're on the twelfth round of pens.

Milan lost 7-8 on penalties. Next up would have been the Rio Ave keeper as they had a player sent off.

Still going aren’t they? 8-8.

The keeper took one at 8-8 with the chance to win and missed. Real Ave have had 3 chances to win and missed each time...

Edit: Ac Milan win 8-9

AC Milan missed 3 times in sudden death but Real Ave couldn’t take advantage.

(and to make the game even crazier, AC Milan had equalised in the 120th minute with a penalty. Maybe the Europa league can be exciting ha)

Still going aren’t they? 8-8.

I think the keeper took one with the chance to win and missed. Real Ave have had 3 chances to win and missed each time...

Lucky sons of bitches. My live update had one of the Milan goals down as a miss at first.

One of the all time banter penalty shoot outs

The beautiful game in all its glory.

The one off both posts that would have won it was harsh. Didn’t realize both keepers blazed over one after the other :)

Quality all round.

Pot 1
Arsenal, Tottenham, Roma, Napoli, Benfica, Bayer Leverkusen, Villarreal, CSKA Moscow, Braga, Gent, PSV, Celtic

Pot 2
Dinamo Zagreb, Sparta Praha, Slavia Praha, Ludogorets, Young Boys, Red Star, Rapid Wien, Leicester, Qarabag, PAOK, Standard Liege, Real Sociedad

Pot 3

Granada, AZ Alkmaar, Feyenoord, AEK, Maccabi Tel-Aviv, Rangers, Molde, Hoffenheim, LASK, Hapoel Beer-Sheva, Cluj, AC Milan

Pot 4

Zorya Luhansk, Nice, Lille, Rijeka, Dundalk, Slovan Liberec, Royal Antwerp, Lech Poznan, Sivasspor, Wolfsberger, Omonia Nicosia, CSKA Sofia

Young Boys (original banter game), Feyenoord (genuine rivalry), Lille (Mourinho stole all their staff)

Pot 1

Pot 2

Pot 3

Pot 4

From a travel point of view. Dream group would be Liege, Rangers, Lille.
Rangers would be the longest journey!

Worst would be Qarabag, beer-Sheva, Omonia.

Setting aside distances to travel and just focussing on the football side of things, some of the potential opponents where it could have been hostile atmospheres are probably a lot more benign in empty stadiums. For example, the Croats and Serbs in pot 2. Similarly Rangers in pot 3 would have been a lively affair in a full Ibrox

Main team which I'd want to avoid is Milan given that whilst they're not what they used to be, they're probably much stronger than the other pot 3 teams meaning we'd need to field a stronger team against them

Back