• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League 2020/21 - Round of 16: Dinamo Zagreb (CRO)

Ahead of today's draw for the play-off round, as with earlier draws UEFA have divided the teams into smaller groups. Here is the group containing Tottenham:

Seeded
1 Galatasaray (TUR) / Hajduk Split (CRO)
2 Shkëndija (MKD) / Tottenham (ENG)
3 Standard Liège (BEL) / Vojvodina (SRB)
4 APOEL (CYP) / Zrinjski (BIH)

Unseeded
5 Rostov (RUS) / Maccabi Haifa (ISR)
6 Willem II (NED) / Rangers (SCO)
7 Fehérvár (HUN) / Reims (FRA)
8 FCSB (ROU) / Slovan Liberec (CZE)

Whoever we get drawn against let’s just hope it’s at home to save on the travelling. Got to beat the Macedonians first though...

Play-off round draw:
Shkëndija (MKD) or Tottenham (ENG) vs Rostov (RUS) or Maccabi Haifa (ISR)
Single leg match to be played on 1 October

Play-off round draw:
Shkëndija (MKD) or Tottenham (ENG) vs Rostov (RUS) or Maccabi Haifa (ISR)
Single leg match to be played on 1 October
Get in! Both would have been HORRENDOUS away! About as far as we could have got from London.

Get in! Both would have been HORRENDOUS away! About as far as we could have got from London.
Personally I would be very happy with Rostov away(
Still, as far as I understood, no fans would be aloud on the stadiums in qualifying rounds of European cups.
So overall, a solid result of the draw for us although Rostov (if they pass Haifa) are not whipping boys.

Last edited:
Personally I would be very happy with Rostov away(
Still, as far as I understood, no fans would be aloud on the stadiums in qualifying rounds of European cups.
So overall, a solid result of the draw for us although Rostov (if they pass Haifa) are not whipping boys.
Neither are Lokomotiv Plovdiv if you ask our boys!

Ahead of today's draw for the play-off round, as with earlier draws UEFA have divided the teams into smaller groups. Here is the group containing Tottenham:

Seeded
1 Galatasaray (TUR) / Hajduk Split (CRO)
2 Shkëndija (MKD) / Tottenham (ENG)
3 Standard Liège (BEL) / Vojvodina (SRB)
4 APOEL (CYP) / Zrinjski (BIH)

Unseeded
5 Rostov (RUS) / Maccabi Haifa (ISR)
6 Willem II (NED) / Rangers (SCO)
7 Fehérvár (HUN) / Reims (FRA)
8 FCSB (ROU) / Slovan Liberec (CZE)

Missed out on a potentially facing AC Milan

I29M3po.jpg

When does the TV coverage switch to BT?

I've not bothered with Premier Sport due to inept email responses and the like, so far.
What's the verdict on these clowns?

Back