• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League 2018/19

They’ve got Özil,
Mesut Özil,
I just don’t think you understand...
He always walks around,
Never to be found,
Where’s Mesut Özil?

Hate arsenal love kronke
Don’t get the hate for Kronke really, They spent millions last year and have also had one of the highest wage bills in the league (they place much higher in the wage league than they ever do in the league) since he’s been there.

I think it’s just a case of the fans trying to find a whipping boy. It seems to me that their problems came from an ageing coach not willing to fix his failings, a poor scouting network leading to poor buys, paying too much in wages for brick players. None of that is down to Kroenke not putting his hands in his pockets, in fact he’s too generous with wages!

Their big problem was losing David Dein, it would be like us losing Levy, although they had slightly different roles they both drive the direction of the respective club.

Excellent result for us. Really thought this was there for the taking for Arsenal with all the noise coming out of Chelsea, uncertainty with the manager and transfer situation, Hazard almost certain to leave, injuries... But nope, Arsenal fail again.

They have a huge rebuild job on their hands.

Don’t get the hate for Kronke really, They spent millions last year and have also had one of the highest wage bills in the league (they place much higher in the wage league than they ever do in the league) since he’s been there.

I think it’s just a case of the fans trying to find a whipping boy. It seems to me that their problems came from an ageing coach not willing to fix his failings, a poor scouting network leading to poor buys, paying too much in wages for brick players. None of that is down to Kroenke not putting his hands in his pockets, in fact he’s too generous with wages!

Their big problem was losing David Dein, it would be like us losing Levy, although they had slightly different roles they both drive the direction of the respective club.
Their wage bill being out of control is one of the reasons they're in this mess imo. Not sure if that's down to Kroenke though. Been a long lasting problem for them for sure.

Their wage bill being out of control is one of the reasons they're in this mess imo. Not sure if that's down to Kroenke though. Been a long lasting problem for them for sure.
Yep agreed, the reason they are in the mess is because he’s been too generous with the cash, yet the Goon fans are complaining he hasn’t put any cash in. The real reason for the trouble is they aren’t spending the cash he’s releasing wisely enough. Yet I’ve not heard one person say that, it’s all about “get your chèque book out Kroenke” “invisible man” etc etc

Yep agreed, the reason they are in the mess is because he’s been too generous with the cash, yet the Goon fans are complaining he hasn’t put any cash in. The real reason for the trouble is they aren’t spending the cash he’s releasing wisely enough. Yet I’ve not heard one person say that, it’s all about “get your chèque book out Kroenke” “invisible man” etc etc
The problem with football now is even players that are a punt are £30/40m. You can't make too many of those mistakes, especially when like Arsenal, you have fallen off the gravy train.

Thats why the value in a coach that can actually develop a player and develop a mentality/culture throughout the team and club is worth more than anything. It negates, to some degree, the eye watering amounts it takes to be a contender. De-risks it. Your base levels are good.

Arsenal had that with Wenger but he went when he had to. And similar to United it just shows how hard it is to replace great managers.

That's why the Goons can't handle it, they've known nothing else but being pretty successful and it's sweet now they are staring down both barrels.

That's why we are so lucky to have Poch, and at the moment I feel like he can stay forever if that's what he wants.

I think the problem with Kroenke as their owner is that he has allowed them to drift. Where they are now is a result of that. IMO, they'll let Emery keep the job as long as he wants it, just so long as he doesn't make too many demands in the boardroom. I don't think there is any real vision at Arsenal in the way that Levy has showed vision leading our club.
I’m not sure any of that’s a problem....

:D

Never thought Arsenal would lose easily to Chelsea. Thought it would be a boring 0-0 that is decided on extra time or penalties. But unlike Chelsea, Arsenal don't have the pedigree in Europe as they have now lost 5 out of their last 6 finals in Europe.

Top man Rob Green for doing that, that's hilarious!

I really hope he was deliberately trolling Terry at the end.

Back