• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League 2018/19

Whatcha wanna bet these two clubs, total poncing dandies the lot of 'em, find a way to get final shifted out of Baku and into a more 'salubrious' location?

Like Wembley.

Baku gets a nice cut of the action and the promise of hosting again once the quarter finals feature less fashionable, less delicate sides in the hunt.

Arsenal played Qarabag there last October

We played Qarabag there, too. No idea how we did or details of the match.

But sending this collective group from Arsenal and Chelsea on this sort of arduous, torturous, halfway-round-the-world trek is just what they deserve.

Did he manage to storm all the way off this time, or just as far as the mouth of the tunnel, before squirming his way back muttering something about misunderstandings?

Did he manage to storm all the way off this time, or just as far as the mouth of the tunnel, before squirming his way back muttering something about misunderstandings?
So BEFORE the game the Goons get the benefit of Cheat$ki losing three players, including Kuntay, and there is trouble at t'mill. All they get is the Miky(Tarian) taken from them. I hope Cheat$ki win a game that ends with 9 men a side due to the four red cards that will be hoisted in the wilderness.

it's all going to end in tears :eek:

unfortunately might be mine as arsea'nal win, get into the CL, and have another cup :confused:

chavs really are a non event, even a friend who's a chav community head here has little/no hope :p

I think Sarri cares. He wants to win something before being sacked. With the players you can never tell. If Hazard wants to go out on a high, he could be up for it, or he could be already mentally on holiday.

I think Sarri cares. He wants to win something before being sacked. With the players you can never tell. If Hazard wants to go out on a high, he could be up for it, or he could be already mentally on holiday.

Yes, I think if Hazard shows up it will be Chelsea's night.

Hazard won't risk injury just before a move to a club he actually wants to play for.

Back