• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League 20/21

ManU players taking off their medals before even leaving the podium. Disrespectful or the signs of a winning mentality?

Unless perhaps there was some massive controversy, I would be disappointed if our lot did that.

ManU players taking off their medals before even leaving the podium. Disrespectful or the signs of a winning mentality?

Unless perhaps there was some massive controversy, I would be disappointed if our lot did that.
Like ours did in the league cup final

Like ours did in the league cup final
brick, rumbled!

I switched off in disgust at the final whistle and sulked for about three days. Which probably makes me no better than the ManU (and Spurs) players, come to think of it.

Consider me disappointed though. Including with myself.

He’s finished. Would be astounded if he’s still there in August.

They won't, he's got 2nd and failed whenever it counts but they don't have the balls to make a call.

Allegri, Conte, Lopetegui any of those United should have pulled the trigger on, fudging OGS

Anyways .. hahahaha .. hahaha fudge them

I just think he’s a complete charlatan.
If they’ve any sense they’re on the phone to Conte now.
He is
He is utter gash
He picked out with a decent run
Bobbed along last year
Got second this year with less points than we got 4th two season ago all by standing still
They brought phelan back to tell him what to do but that ain’t enough

De Gea has not saved a penalty since 2016. That's 40 penalties, none of them saved.

If only other PL clubs won as many penalties as Manure.

Definitely agree - but because of his playing history the Utd fans I know have a complete blind spot to his inadequacies.
He’s done well to turn around bad runs, has a good record against City and the fans had already banked this trophy as a sign that he is taking them forwards.
I don’t see the owners risking a backlash for sacking him on the back of this, more investment over the summer should put huge pressure on Ole to be competing for the title though, which in turn may mean he doesn’t make Christmas if they don’t start well and there may not be any elite options available at that time.

Back