• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2020

Getting found out a bit here. You have to make the running in tournaments.
Am I the only one who think the whole nationalism flimflam surrounding international football is a bit scummy? I see these grown men in the stand dress up as soldiers or whatever the fudge it is - maybe just a joke, but all the fighting between fans and brick - i can sort of understand that when it's just tribal, like a bunch of guys from Tottenham wanting to knock the brick out of a bunch of people from Chelsea who also would like the knock the brick out of someone - but as soon as you mix nations into that - it just gets this creepy dimension.

It’s possible you have lost the plot.

Getting found out a bit here. You have to make the running in tournaments.

It’s possible you have lost the plot.

I am quite high at the moment - so I'm not ruling that out! But nationalism is fudged up in a childish kind of way - but I guess most of us agree with that already.

Yesterday the Alaba penalty was exactly the same as Sterling there. Neither were penalties but the pundits yesterday said it was a pen whilst today apparently wasn’t.

That was toss, how did Sterling stay on? Grealish was fudging toss and Harry Kane having a performance that doesn’t deserve a trophy just like all them times for Spurs.

England issue is the lack of urgency
Certain player just have no brain when they have the ball
Sterling has been replaced at club level by foden yet we move foden to accommodate him
How can Sancho not get a chance on the right when he is the only one who does play there

Didn't waste a Friday night watching that toss.
But it's good to see Scotland set it for a 1-1 draw against Croatia at hampden to finish bottom of the group on gd because of conceding that ridiculous goal from the half way line.
Scotland, sponsored by the samaritans.

Back