• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2020

Why are the worlds best players still so brick at free kicks? There's almost zero anticipation of anything coming from them anymore. I feel like I haven't seen a goal from a free kick in forever
The only one who quite regularly scores from free kicks nowadays is Ward-Prowse. Even Messi looks awful at them now. Maybe it's the footballs?

VAR use is silky smooth in the Euro's so why is it so absolutely awful in the PL
The only difference is that they don't show the process, only the end result once play has resumed again. It takes the same amount of time, but it FEELS quicker, because the camera focus is on the pitch, not at the lines being drawn on a computer screen.

The only one who quite regularly scores from free kicks nowadays is Ward-Prowse. Even Messi looks awful at them now. Maybe it's the footballs?

I think Messi just scored one didn't he. I just find it shocking how many just fly up and over the bar

The only difference is that they don't show the process, only the end result once play has resumed again. It takes the same amount of time, but it FEELS quicker, because the camera focus is on the pitch, not at the lines being drawn on a computer screen.
It is quicker
A line call in the Orem takes roughly 2 mins. It’s less than 1 min so far
But..,. The calls have actually been clearer here too so easier to get right quickly

I think Messi just scored one didn't he. I just find it shocking how many just fly up and over the bar
No one tries anything other than a shot now. No sideways pass for a team mate to smack a pile driver from an unexpected angle, no tricky dummy or push-pass into the box, no cheeky feign and nudge into a channel to catch the defenders out. It's always a predictable ego-massaging shot, 99% of which hit the wall or sail over the bar.

I see the Spurs Insta still kind of counts Bale as a Spurs player. But The BBC media saying Real Madrid. What is going on with that.

Why on earth is rudiger wearing that cheek protector after his assault on de Bruyne?

He’s lost it.

Back