• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2020

To clarify, you think your position on how to tackle racism is more correct than that of people who have actually suffered racism?
Yes. Not because it's an opinion on racism of because of who I disagree with, purely because it's my opinion.

I’ll happily walk you through the second point as suggested as soon as you can grasp that I didn’t state your position or others with the same position as being racist in itself. A clue: we were talking about methods. I think you’re confusing me calling out your ignorance and prejudice in general to your ignorance on how you think pesky ethnics and their allies should behave when calling out oppression, in a manner that doesn’t make you feel uncomfortable.
Again, my position is the correct one as it's the one that matters. Please feel free to try and convince me otherwise.

Re the third point. You must have been in your little cave over the weekend if you haven’t seen or heard about the behaviour of fans in public spaces and within Wembley.
You mean the ones trying to get in without tickets?

I think I've made my opinion on scousers abundantly clear.

Yes. Not because it's an opinion on racism of because of who I disagree with, purely because it's my opinion.

Again, my position is the correct one as it's the one that matters. Please feel free to try and convince me otherwise.

You mean the ones trying to get in without tickets?

I think I've made my opinion on scousers abundantly clear.

You just needed to stop at ‘yes’ as you didn’t need anymore words to make a dingdong of yourself.

Not just the ticketless fans, the ones destroying brick, starting fights etc. You were very quick off the mark to promote force against a certain type and gender of person in other scenarios, not a peep out of you over the weekend.

Im happy to leave this here, when the ‘EDL Dave attempts humour’ routine trots out, then it just becomes infantile. Also, I remember I have been through this with you previously in the American Politics thread, just dig that out and have a read seeing as you’re not so ‘busy’ at the moment (But mainly I’m about to walk my dogs in the lovely sunshine).

You just needed to stop at ‘yes’ as you didn’t need anymore words to make a dingdong of yourself.
At the risk of turning this into some form of narcissism Inception, the post before stated that it's of little to no relevance what others take from the statement.

Not just the ticketless fans, the ones destroying brick, starting fights etc. You were very quick off the mark to promote force against a certain type and gender of person in other scenarios, not a peep out of you over the weekend.
I honestly didn't pay much attention to any of that. Rioting chavs should definitely get the water cannon though.

Im happy to leave this here, when the ‘EDL Dave attempts humour’ routine trots out, then it just becomes infantile. Also, I remember I have been through this with you previously in the American Politics thread, just dig that out and have a read seeing as you’re not so ‘busy’ at the moment (But mainly I’m about to walk my dogs in the lovely sunshine).
I can assure you no humour is intended or attempted. My opinions are as stated.

Enjoy the walk. Do you have to pick their brick up when you walk them? I can't imagine that.

At the risk of turning this into some form of narcissism Inception, the post before stated that it's of little to no relevance what others take from the statement.

I honestly didn't pay much attention to any of that. Rioting chavs should definitely get the water cannon though.

I can assure you no humour is intended or attempted. My opinions are as stated.

Enjoy the walk. Do you have to pick their brick up when you walk them? I can't imagine that.

You’ve never changed your kids’ nappies?!

it’s a bit like that but not as hectic ;)

It has been a depressing exchange to read, and I found my own depressing. He will never understand.

Australians and gingers excluded, of course.

Of course.

As pointed out by others, your right wing prejudiced views are well known on here. You saying that your bias simply extends to one nation (which you know nothing about or have ever visited) and a hair colour tone, implying it’s a humorous prejudice, doesn’t wash with many of the posters on here. You regularly show yourself up, along with others, as being no better than the scum who utterly embarrassed England on Sunday. You just favour doing it behind a keyboard and on a slightly more regular basis.

Of course.

As pointed out by others, your right wing prejudiced views are well known on here. You saying that your bias simply extends to one nation (which you know nothing about or have ever visited) and a hair colour tone, implying it’s a humorous prejudice, doesn’t wash with many of the posters on here. You regularly show yourself up, along with others, as being no better than the scum who utterly embarrassed England on Sunday. You just favour doing it behind a keyboard and on a slightly more regular basis.

When cowards use humor as a 'reason' it really is something.

You’ve never changed your kids’ nappies?!

it’s a bit like that but not as hectic ;)
I have, but the brick's already contained in a disposable sack - for me there's a marked difference between wiping brick and actually picking the stuff up.

Of course.

I wouldn't expect an Australian to understand....

England got to the final despite Southgates selections and tactics, not because of them. The route to the final was favorable as well.
That's impossible to say really. I think Italy have more talent than England and more experience than England. England ended up coming second (via penalties) to a very good Italy team despite probably not being the second best team in the tournament. Southgate employing more expansive tactics are on balance of probability more likely to have led to England doing less well than going one step better and winning the competition.

Last edited:
I wouldn't expect an Australian to understand....

Given how this forum seems to be fair game for abusing you people, how did a pathetic pleb like you, manage to find him or herself in charge? Are you self appointed, good with IT, just curious. It’s also a serious question because I generally worry that some people wouldn’t find such a right wing bigot an appropriate person in 2021. If you were in public office for example, instead of a financial advisor for a bleach company, you could be easily removed from your position.

Given how this forum seems to be fair game for abusing you people, how did a pathetic pleb like you, manage to find him or herself in charge? Are you self appointed, good with IT, just curious. It’s also a serious question because I generally worry that some people wouldn’t find such a right wing bigot an appropriate person in 2021. If you were in public office for example, instead of a financial advisor for a bleach company, you could be easily removed from your position.
It's a volunteer thing.

Along with having the prerequisite knowledge, willingness and not having to worry too much if the ads go through fallow periods.

I get a childish enjoyment out of ignoring the "please turn off your ad blocker" plea you make every time I come on the forum.

Back