• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Etienne Capoue

B_1GHR9UwAEkoOR.jpg

Couldn't find his thread ..

Is he dead or what happened with him exactly??
He is the forgotten man . He was first choice in the beginning of the season and put in some good performances, then he faded away and played worse and worse until he was no longer in the starting 11 .

But he was never given a second chance,now he never ever plays, is there something more behind this ?? Has he had a fallout with Poch ? Injured ?
bentaleb happened mate, bentaleb

Yeah I know Bentaleb happened and I am glad he did . But still, never a subapperance , cup or anything. I find it bit strange is all :p

Great news. I had high hopes for Capoue when he first arrived, but he never really seemed to come back from that injury, and then (allegedly) got himself on the manager's bad side and ended up in exile. Every week he was on our books was effectively just wasted cash. But here we are, less than a week into the transfer window and he's out. As I say - great news!

At some point the "Levy always leaves it late" crowd are going to have to acknowledge that maybe the guy has learnt from the past... maybe he's taken the criticism on board and changed his policy? Because - as I say - we're less than a week into the window and we've already shifted three out and - by all accounts - are about to put the finishing touches on rebuilding the defence.

Anyone got any idea how much we got for Capoue? Watford's previous transfer record was just £3.25m; we know it was more than that. Even if it was £5m... that means we've got the guts of £20m for three midfielders who clearly were surplus to requirements last season - pretty good going.

Good to get another one out the door relatively early. Too bad it didn't work out, but that's how it is with some. Good luck at Watford.

Watford is fast becoming a repository for our discontented players. Should add extra spice to the games next season. Good decision and in the best interests of both player and club. Now watch capoue and Gomes have blinders against us.

Looked like a great buy in that first game against Palace - then just totally disappeared. Maybe he'll go on to do great things for Watford - at least we know he'll score a couple against us next season.

Back