• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Essex Bodies

Grays_1890

Colin Calderwood
Whats going on with this Chinese bodies thing in Essex?

Surely this driver was not involved? Only picked up the lorry at 1am and the bodies founds at 1:40am?

What made the ambulance service attend the scene first.

Really want to make some jokes about Essex Bodies but I must be maturing because I am not going to seeing as a load of innocent people lost their lives. Shame because that topic heading really makes me want to.

Just can't work it out...Is this a case of someone taking money to get them here knowing full well they wouldn't make it?

Taking money certainly. Getting people to stand in a freezer or refrigerated container. Driver arrives to pick them up in the UK, finds them lifeless, does a runner and makes an anonymous 999 call?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Although with hindsight, that might have more appropriately read “....was convincing the world he wasn’t a massive kiddy fiddling boy nonce”

Pinched my arse when I was having a tinkle in the toilets at the theatre about 10 years ago or something. True story.

If there is anyone on this forum who hasn’t slept with Frank Underwood whilst they were a young boy/budding actor/eager theatre goer/hanger on in Waterloo pubs, please sign their name below:-

Jon

If there is anyone on this forum who hasn’t slept with Frank Underwood whilst they were a young boy/budding actor/eager theatre goer/hanger on in Waterloo pubs, please sign their name below:-

Jon
Does frottaging count ??

Jon

Hung out with the rich and famous via him, Ibiza parties etc etc. Never slept with him. Tho had plenty of' opportunity :rolleyes: Only have good things to say about the fella. Really feel bad for him. He's one of the best living actors and got lumped in as the male version of Harvey Weinstein. Which was unfair. Sure he was 'opportunist' but nowhere near as rapey as Weinstein. It is lonely at the top, and you can't pop a profile up on Tinder - or Grinder - especially if you're not out. Sad how he's been associated with Weinstein as he was nowhere near that. There are no convictions and nothing other than anecdotes about how he was forward or pinched a few arses when out and about! A loss to film and theatre. One day we'll see that Getty film with him in, must be a vastly better movie.

Hung out with the rich and famous via him, Ibiza parties etc etc. Never slept with him. Tho had plenty of' opportunity :rolleyes: Only have good things to say about the fella. Really feel bad for him. He's one of the best living actors and got lumped in as the male version of Harvey Weinstein. Which was unfair. Sure he was 'opportunist' but nowhere near as rapey as Weinstein. It is lonely at the top, and you can't pop a profile up on Tinder - or Grinder - especially if you're not out. Sad how he's been associated with Weinstein as he was nowhere near that. There are no convictions and nothing other than anecdotes about how he was forward or pinched a few arses when out and about! A loss to film and theatre. One day we'll see that Getty film with him in, must be a vastly better movie.
Is your name a play on sperm me up?

Didn’t Anthony Rapp give a rather detailed account though, which was rather more damning?... especially due to his age at the time.

Back