• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I liked Erik Lamela before it was cool

Up to last Sunday I would have said get rid. But his play was outstanding, probably because he was playing in his correct position. Suddenly I saw the player we all hoped we had bought...

Definitely deserves a new contract IMHO

Up to last Sunday I would have said get rid. But his play was outstanding, probably because he was playing in his correct position. Suddenly I saw the player we all hoped we had bought...

Definitely deserves a new contract IMHO

After one game? Seriously?

He deserves a new contract because he is brilliant and trusted by poch in big games

What is your relationship to Lamela?
Can I get something donated from him for a charity auction please?

My mum isn’t as defensive about me as you are about him

Crazy isn’t it. Scores 2 tap ins and spurs7891 goes ballistic and claims his end product is better than everyone else bar Kane.

All silliness aside, the goals he scored last weekend all count and if he can get himself into those positions more often it can only be a good thing. Don’t matter how they go in.

Crazy isn’t it. Scores 2 tap ins and spurs7891 goes ballistic and claims his end product is better than everyone else bar Kane.

All silliness aside, the goals he scored last weekend all count and if he can get himself into those positions more often it can only be a good thing. Don’t matter how they go in.

He is his dad/mum/sister/brother/cousin... not worked it out yet (although I did think it was a computer programme to start with)

Lamela will helpfully now enjoy the pre season and start on the front foot for us

I still suspect he may be sold as it’s been rumoured for some time and he isn’t a first 11 player for us anymore IMO unless he significantly improves his goal return - the players in the attacking area have to get double figure goal returns in our set up

Might actually be the thing to finally have us see the real Erik.

Whenever he has found form before, he has also found an injury/issue/set back.

He just managed half a season, finished it strongly, and now has a full summer/pre season to be ready for next season.

Could we finally see him step up a level?

I think that he is one of the players best placed to step up a level next season. Everything is there and he seems to have even more desire since coming back from injury.

Might actually be the thing to finally have us see the real Erik.

Whenever he has found form before, he has also found an injury/issue/set back.

He just managed half a season, finished it strongly, and now has a full summer/pre season to be ready for next season.

Could we finally see him step up a level?

didn't he also pick up the bad injury on international duty?

Back