• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Eric Dier

I still wondering if the issue over the ban is being delayed as the FA have realised there banning a player for hugging his brother ...

I think that it is more than that, I think that Dier is our first choice CB now and his best partner is Sanchez.
Its both those things.

For sure I think he wants Dier to be, and he's done well, but it's early days. Immediately though a bare bones situation this early into coming back would be galling. Swerve that if possible and playing Toby while Dier waits for a ban would be plain stupid.

Its both those things.

For sure I think he wants Dier to be, and he's done well, but it's early days. Immediately though a bare bones situation this early into coming back would be galling. Swerve that if possible and playing Toby while Dier waits for a ban would be plain stupid.
Agree. Also it is a test for the Dier/Sanchez pairing to see if Jose is happy with those 2, or if he needs another in August

I still wondering if the issue over the ban is being delayed as the FA have realised there banning a player for hugging his brother ...

Oh FFS they still haven't concluded?! What an absolute shambles. Are they waiting for him to be about to captain Spurs in the title deciding match in the 2025/26 season before they decide to ban him? :rolleyes:

Mourinho on the Dier situation, in this interview:

Have you had any indication on when you might find out about Eric Dier's FA charge?

I think they made a decision when Guendouzi grabbed the other guy by his neck. The decision was made in that moment.

Hahahaha, that is Mourinho at his best.

Funny, he has a point, he's putting all the pressure on the Premier League and he reminds everyone that Arsenal get away with stuff.

He's brilliant at that sort of thing.

Absurd. How can it take them so long to come up with a decision.

That said, in all probability the next 5 games are dead games for us so at least ti doesnt stretch into next season

At the end of the day you can’t have a player run into the stands, regardless of the circumstances. It sets a dangerous precedent if he got let off for that....

At the end of the day you can’t have a player run into the stands, regardless of the circumstances. It sets a dangerous precedent if he got let off for that....

Fair. But 4 games for after the final whistle? Seems the punishment is for the 'threatening' element. Covers the FA for when someone jumps in the crowd for a cuddle with their Mrs after a game.

I am going to enjoy watching Mourinho at the presser shortly.

Poch was too good a man to call out these corrupt w*nkers. Mourinho has no such inhibitions, and I am sick and tired of being the nice kids on the block who get the brick end of the stick from the refs, VAR and the self-satisfied brown paper-bag holders at the FA.

If Mourinho makes them squirm a bit, so be it. We owe them nothing, and they cannot do anything to us.

4 games, while Guendouzi got off scot free. Eric might as well have grabbed the c*nt by the neck, since that apparently invites no sanctions.

I hope he makes that comparison again, clearly and loudly, for the whole world to hear - and especially the FA. Worth the headlines, worth the noise.

Back