• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Eric Dier

We are stupid.
We have 5 of our guys in the England squad. More than any other club.
That is great.

BUT - What impact does this have on our top 4 chances !!!!

However, we are letting some of our players play for England when we should not.
Some examples:
- Alli: Missed 7 games in a row and played 81 mins against Southampton. IS HE READY FOR ENGLAND
- Dier: Missed 11 games. In the middle of this he played 11 mins and 1 min in 2 other games. He has just
back and played 90 mins against Southampton.
WHY did we let them go. !!

Compare that with ManU;

- Rashford: Played all the games from gameweek 7 except 1. He pulled out
- Shaw: Played the last 7 games . He also pulled out.

Chel$ki and Arse don't have any English players

All these are our direct competitors for a top 4 position.

In addition, we have Hugo, Jan, Toby, Son and maybe others involved in the Internationals.

MADNESS.
Calm down Karen; Dier and Alli need the matches to get match-fit/sharp. It is good for Spurs.

Why did he play when half fit. Or is Levy eyeing some insurance compensation?

Sent from my SM-T835 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
both. surprised he started
Do you mean against Southampton or last night?

i meant in the international match, but you reminded me about the southampton game too.

going back to that, poch should consider bringing the "lately-fit" players as subs in the 2nd half instead of starting them! same with kane too.

and surely everyone could see that dier's lack of match fitness was clear.

Back