• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

Been happening since Hoddle was manager.
3dfe42712c0021fd705146f5262dfe9f.jpg

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Says it all really.

I expect a deluge of posts from the numerous folk who are deeply in love with Lewis, claiming Hoddle has an axe to grind and is looking for excuses.

Shows what we have come to when so many have a bigger bond with Lewis than true legends of the club like Hoddle.

Exactly, he's saying Levy leaves the football decisions to the football people, but he's very good at negotiating. An ideal chairman.

I expect a deluge of posts from numerous prople who deeply hate Levy and think Arnesen is still on the payroll for saying something that isn't entirely negative.

They'll probably build some obscure strawman that makes no sense whatsoever as well just to drive it home.

I expect a deluge of posts from numerous prople who deeply hate Levy and think Arnesen is still on the payroll for saying something that isn't entirely negative.

They'll probably build some obscure strawman that makes no sense whatsoever as well just to drive it home.
Nope, no way, that would never happen, far too ridiculous…….. oh

Arnesen says Levy is responsible for all the negotiations, Hoddle goes further to say it is often indecisive and amounts to dithering.

With Paratici in I don't expect it will change and its what we're seeing now... Late, late purchases putting at risk football readiness and results

Arnesen says Levy is responsible for all the negotiations, Hoddle goes further to say it is often indecisive and amounts to dithering.

With Paratici in I don't expect it will change and its what we're seeing now... Late, late purchases putting at risk football readiness and results

Wasn't one of the reasons levy signed paratici because he was a good negotiator?

Why would the manager talk directly to the guy who is the majority share holder of the investment fund that is the majority shareholder of the club, rather than the actual chairman of the club?
That’s what I was thinking, why do people keep going on about Lewis like he has anything to do with us? He is not and never has been a Jack Walker/sheikh Mansour type figure for us!

Not really as this is one of the last couple of places you will find where the majority of regular posters are iron clad in their support of Lewis, viewing him above people like Hoddle, Klinsmann and Greaves.

Perhaps on a par with Bill Nick eh?

Unfortunately the majority here have lost what it means to love Spurs and football. Its been replaced with a greater love of business!

W
Not really as this is one of the last couple of places you will find where the majority of regular posters are iron clad in their support of Lewis, viewing him above people like Hoddle, Klinsmann and Greaves.

Unfortunately the majority here have lost what it means to love Spurs and football. Its been replaced with a greater love of business!

What a load of crap.

Real easy arguing against those straw men...

W

What a load of crap.

No I’m bang on the money with this one. You guys walk around so proud that we do things the ‘right way’ like its a real badge of honour.

Well if its true a lot of the big signings we made in the 60s were funded by outside investment, should we in your eyes be stripped of the trophies we won in the 60s? I guess if the outside investment comes this summer and funds a trophy winning side it will all mean ziltch to you or at least have the gloss taken off right?

The real glory days for you guys are here right now since sugar came in up to present day, where zero help has been provided. These times are your glory days doing things the ‘right way’. Its been 30 plus years and yielded two league cups and an fa cup (right at the start of sugar’s reign I believe, so barely counts) so glorious times these are doing things the ‘right way’.

Its not about the spurs way anymore its all about the business way!

COYB!

I don't think anyone on here asides from yourself gives Lewis a seconds thought tbh

No I’m bang on the money with this one. You guys walk around so proud that we do things the ‘right way’ like its a real badge of honour.

Well if its true a lot of the big signings we made in the 60s were funded by outside investment, should we in your eyes be stripped of the trophies we won in the 60s? I guess if the outside investment comes this summer and funds a trophy winning side it will all mean ziltch to you or at least have the gloss taken off right?

The real glory days for you guys are here right now since sugar came in up to present day, where zero help has been provided. These times are your glory days doing things the ‘right way’. Its been 30 plus years and yielded two league cups and an fa cup (right at the start of sugar’s reign I believe, so barely counts) so glorious times these are doing things the ‘right way’.

Its not about the spurs way anymore its all about the business way!

COYB!

It is.

We shouldn't be as proud of that era as we are. We spent big and the massively under-performed.

Kind of, the journey should be the reward.

Did the Spurs way ever really exist, 2 league titles suggests otherwise.

Joe Lewis is irrelevant to conversations on the day to day (week to week, year to year) running of THFC. The buck stops with Levy, and he's has to bring in every penny he spends.

Hahaha....

This is all time funny:D

Back