1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Thanks, scara
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Please read this post: https://www.glory-glory.co.uk/community/threads/fund-raising-for-jeremy-yermiyahu.10542/
    Dismiss Notice

End of an era

Discussion in 'Randomination' started by K.D.D.D.D.Soc, 24 Apr 2019.

1. K.D.D.D.D.Soc

K.D.D.D.D.Soc John Lacy

My missus is always on at me to throw away my stuff, so I started yesterday with my dvd, cassettes, videos and clothes, she identified as one pair of jeans being over 20 years old, she doesn't understand how it was like dumping an old friend. I now have only 3 pairs on jeans left!

2. Baleforce

Baleforce Micky Hazard

could have converted them into your summer jorts

Craig_J, Robbo and Rorschach like this.
  3. Gutter Boy

Gutter Boy Tim Sherwood

Over the past few years I've steadily digitalised all my old VHSs and audio cassettes - well the stuff that isn't otherwise available - tv recordings and live broadcast gigs/radio sessions.

It was a great experience and I rediscovered a few gems - the all day grandstand broadcast of the 91 cup final, Gazza's soccer skills series etc. Then binned the landfill.

4. SpurMeUp

SpurMeUp Dimitar Berbatov

Should have cut the legs off and joined Danish's clan.

Robbo and K.D.D.D.D.Soc like this.
  5. markysimmo

markysimmo Johnny nice-tits

My Mrs made me throw away a load of boxers with massive blow off holes in, I was gutted

6. K.D.D.D.D.Soc

K.D.D.D.D.Soc John Lacy

I'm not consulted about socks and underwear they just disappear like my loose change.

7. Danishfurniturelover

Danishfurniturelover the prettiest spice girl

If she is selling her underwear off perhaps you should try similar.

When we lost to Newcastle last game of the season and arsenal finished above us, I took my favourite white spurs jumper and dumped it in the Oxfam bin I was so tinkled off.

She tried to throw out an old spurs shirt I called her a potato eating Irish fluffy bunnies cuddling and if she tried to do it again I would murder her in her sleep.

She thinks where Tottenham is concerned I am irrational. I think she does not understand it.