• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

Draw a line under it now, thank for the first season Ade, not so much the rest lol.

Keep signing hungry players with the right attitude.

Nice to see that the black cloud has been lifted

Racist.

Seriously though how have I not read this until now???? fudging fantastic news although THE midget not being posted by Superhudd demeans it slightly.

Get in!! fudge off Adebarndoor you mercenary piece of brick and never return to our club. clam.

I was fast forwarding through the guff, most of it, but did MOTD show his slide to the arsenal fans as a on this day in history? How the mighty have fallen

Am I the only person who is thankful for ades time at the club? He was immense for us in patches.

Glad to see him gone but he was one of the best strikers that I have seen play for us.

I'm intrigued to see where he ends up. I'm sure he has already had the China and Qatar offers this summer, but to play for Villa or someone still in Europe he has to get special UEFA/FIFA permission now right?

I'm intrigued to see where he ends up. I'm sure he has already had the China and Qatar offers this summer, but to play for Villa or someone still in Europe he has to get special UEFA/FIFA permission now right?

He has to wait till January now for any country where the transfer window has shut.

I think in Europe, Russia and Portugal have late closing windows. Brazil doesn't have any windows at all. I don't know about some of the wealthy Middle East leagues.

On the radio this morning it said the only ones he could go to are Israel and Australia, or otherwise wait until January.

Commoli has been on the radio saying the compromise was that we paid him up till 29 February, rather than 30 June. That 4 months saves us £1.7m

41 goals in 106 games is still a decent return on a £5m signing.

2.5 good seasons out of 4
Are you actually serious? His actions outweigh any good he did, he wasn't a £5 million pound signing either. Hes cost us a fortune in wages and was a pollution around the club

41 goals in 106 games is still a decent return on a £5m signing.

2.5 good seasons out of 4

I have to say I live in this camp.

Firstly on the basis he score a lot of goals, yes ok in bursts but then so has Kane, yet Kanes a nice lad so we let him off.

Anyway on the other side he signed a contract the club was willing to put in front of him, he didn't hold a gun to the clubs head.

True, the club didn't. But s contract works two ways, he went awol at least once, was supposedly involved in undermining one manager and by most accounts had attitude/personal issues. All issues that could be presented as not completely fulfilling his side of the contract.

Back