• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emerson Royal

Played really well, delighted for him
He defended really well and also put a great ball in for Hojbjerg at the end. However twice with us 1-0 up he had 3 on 1 situations and a pretty simple ball into Son for a one on one with their keeper that he failed to find our player with…, fine margins and that would’ve been 3 points Spurs, I think we need a player with real quality on the ball at RWB.

He defended really well and also put a great ball in for Hojbjerg at the end. However twice with us 1-0 up he had 3 on 1 situations and a pretty simple ball into Son for a one on one with their keeper that he failed to find our player with…, fine margins and that would’ve been 3 points Spurs, I think we need a player with real quality on the ball at RWB.

I thought Royal was brilliant and our MOTM but this is on the money. Even the ball to Kane for the goal was just a hoof really. It was brilliant control from Harry.

Royal can be a RB or back up RCB for us but he’s never going to be a wing back unfortunately.

Still loved his performance tonight though overall.

I don’t disagree that we need a player with real quality at right wing back, it’s IMO no. 1 requirement in the summer, but that doesn’t detract that he was really good tonight. Kane’s amazing and a couple of times he should have chosen a better option or had better control and we’d have been in, Son also, Hojberg, Bentancur,.. You can analyse everyone the same, none of which detracts from the fact Royal had a good game.

Locked out Liverpool and Emirates Marketing Project with him. Good enough for me. Him and Doherty are OK for another season.

Locked out Liverpool and Emirates Marketing Project with him. Good enough for me. Him and Doherty are OK for another season.

Most games we aren't trying to contain one of the best teams in the world and will have more than 35% possession

Also, keep those two are our RWBs and Conte is unlikely to still be at Spurs

Most games we aren't trying to contain one of the best teams in the world and will have more than 35% possession

Also, keep those two are our RWBs and Conte is unlikely to still be at Spurs
I think he's saying we play Doherty in those other games.

Back