• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emerson Royal

I think it’s important they have PEH and Skipp in front of them too. Those two were excellent yesterday and I really like Skipps attitude. Was very unlucky to be dropped recently. I’d also have GLC in over Ndombele.

Feel very sad for Dele. He didn’t do it but most of us put his struggles down to Mourinho. I really want the lad to succeed here but he’s out of the side under a second manager and, this time, I think the majority of the fan base agree it’s the right decision. Tough time for him.

He was excellent yesterday. Really looked a player to me. Thought Reggie did well on the other side too. Back 4 looked more than decent to me yesterday. I’d stick with that 4 for a few games and see how they go.

Get a decent young partner for Romero in the next window and we could have a settled back 4 (Emerson, Romero, New Guy, Regi) which could be together for several years.

Wonder whether the fact that the back 4 yesterday all spoke Spanish, even if as a second language, helped?

Get a decent young partner for Romero in the next window and we could have a settled back 4 (Emerson, Romero, New Guy, Regi) which could be together for several years.

Wonder whether the fact that the back 4 yesterday all spoke Spanish, even if as a second language, helped?

Do Royal and Dier speak Spanish? Thought Dier was excellent yesterday but he does always have mistakes in him. Maybe Japhet or Rodon are that missing piece?

He was excellent yesterday. Really looked a player to me. Thought Reggie did well on the other side too. Back 4 looked more than decent to me yesterday. I’d stick with that 4 for a few games and see how they go.

Could not agree more, we looked a much better unit at the back then we have for a long time. I have hight hopes for Rondon ( always looked good to me when played) but lets keep it as it is for now.

I think it’s important they have PEH and Skipp in front of them too. Those two were excellent yesterday and I really like Skipps attitude. Was very unlucky to be dropped recently. I’d also have GLC in over Ndombele.

Feel very sad for Dele. He didn’t do it but most of us put his struggles down to Mourinho. I really want the lad to succeed here but he’s out of the side under a second manager and, this time, I think the majority of the fan base agree it’s the right decision. Tough time for him.

We have tried to fit him in a couple of posistions over the last couple of years but imo its not worked. I think for his own sake he needs to go and play where the system suits his talents.

He was poor before the incoming of Mourinho. His lack of form is due to the lack of Eriksen. If we still had a fully up for it Eriksen Dele would likely still be doing the things he did previously.

I don't think long-term, as he doesn't look like he can play in a high line. So fine in a Jose or Hose B system, but not with a progressive coach

I think Tanganga has more of a shout if we are looking the next 2-5 years.
Interesting, I was just thinking Tanganga has a similar front foot style to Romero, so perhaps he could deputise and learn from him whilst Dier and Rodon would partner then and provide a more sweeping / aerial presence.

Last edited:
I don't think long-term, as he doesn't look like he can play in a high line. So fine in a Jose or Hose B system, but not with a progressive coach

I think Tanganga has more of a shout if we are looking the next 2-5 years.
Rodon?
He played in a high line at Swansea
And we don’t play a high line

Shame he got the Brazil call-up. Means that our back 4 against Saudi Sportswashing Machine will presumably be Tanganga, Dier, Rodon and Reguilon

Shame he got the Brazil call-up. Means that our back 4 against Saudi Sportswashing Machine will presumably be Tanganga, Dier, Rodon and Reguilon
We could have Cafu, Desailly, Maldini and Roberto Carlos we would still fcuk it up at St James Park, one of those grounds we tend to crumble. I know we have won a few but I'm pretty sure the draws and losses outweigh the wins heavily.

They are pretty woeful though, maybe it will be about our attack. Hopefully Kane starts his scoring there.

Hopefully we've landed on our RB for the next five plus years. He's strong, skillful, seems like he can pick a man out in the box, and isn't afraid of a challenge. Feels like he's mid realisation about the pace and strength of the league. So far so good.
Didn't see his performance against Villa, was it decent?

Back