• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emerson Royal

If said midfielder is available

I think we need to accept a few things
- We won't get everything fixed in one window
- RB is an issue, Tanganaga still needs to learn his trade, Doherty is brick (and I mean that in the kindest way) and Aurier wants out
- I'm sure the terms are favorable to us

Again, if Nuno wants him and thinks he fits our plans, another promising 22 year old.

We have done a lot of good this window

got rid of a decent amount of deadwood

lowered the age of the squad

We have done a lot of good this window

got rid of a decent amount of deadwood

lowered the age of the squad

I didn't expect it all to be done in one window. We've done ok though and kept kane. Would have liked another attacker. The ndombele situation needs sorting. If we could get his head sorted somehow the squad wouldn't be looking bad. Big if though.

I didn't expect it all to be done in one window. We've done ok though and kept kane. Would have liked another attacker. The ndombele situation needs sorting. If we could get his head sorted somehow the squad wouldn't be looking bad. Big if though.

No, it would be unrealistic to have it done in one

I would have liked another Forward or AM as well, but City mucking around made it harder as it seems we were getting quoted silly money.

If we got Neves/Adama over the line today (unlikely) it would be an excellent window In my view

It happened under Mourinho last year, there was speculation NDombele was going but he didnt and Mourinho got him to knuckle down with his fitness and ended up playing plenty. I see no reason he cant do the same again.....

It happened under Mourinho last year, there was speculation NDombele was going but he didnt and Mourinho got him to knuckle down with his fitness and ended up playing plenty. I see no reason he cant do the same again.....

Surely the player knows if he wants to get a move to a club he thinks deserve his talents he needs to get his head down and play.

Can’t see Munich/Juve putting up with him

Don't think I want this guy. Barca had to buy Dest because they had issues in that position. However it seems that we have bought him so it is time to pray the gamble pays off.

Back