• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emerson Royal

Not sure we’d be in for this guy if Tanganga had a better fitness record. Very strange situation at RB at the moment. Even the fee seems a bit punty in this day and age.

I like what I see in the video posted on pg. 2 by Billyiddo.

He's got good wheels, ball skills and can deliver a cross. Plus he's got some height and physical strength to battle and win in tight quarters. Looks well suited to the Premier League.

I also like we're seeing the clips from his La Liga matches with Betis, as opposed to the less impressive clips of Moriba that were mainly from Barca's B team.

Will be interesting to see who we go for on the last day with this guy in the bag. Traore?

Seems like we've made a lot of enquiries this summer (which then gets reported as done deals ), but everything is on the back burner until we ship someone out first. Unless it's a deal that's too good to miss out on, preferably with no major payment until next summer.

With only a few hours left, I guess someone England-based would be the most likely. I reckon we'll try for Traore, but will prove too hard, and that's it.

Scarlett backup striker to Kane then.

Not sure we’d be in for this guy if Tanganga had a better fitness record. Very strange situation at RB at the moment. Even the fee seems a bit punty in this day and age.

We are in for Emerson not because Tanganga has a patchy fitness record... but because he offers next to nothing going forward. Which explain why we plumped for His Royal Highness rather than the Japanese guy who - by all accounts - appears to be "more of the same Tanganga mould"

Back