• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Eberechi Eze

This is going to be one of them transfers that people get themselves worked up over even though the club have shown no interest and then moan when the window shuts because we didn’t “try hard enough” to buy him.

Indeed, the same every year.

This is going to be one of them transfers that people get themselves worked up over even though the club have shown no interest and then moan when the window shuts because we didn’t “try hard enough” to buy him.
Yep
And we will let another team get him and then watch In awe
It’s not that hard sometimes to see these players can do things
I’m not a scout but I said 18 months ago we should be all over haivertz... his stats were immense... I said it about Maddison and Maguire too. You can see it but people want names and “big players” hence why there are people complaining on other threads

Yep
I’m not a scout but I said 18 months ago we should be all over haivertz... his stats were immense... I said it about Maddison and Maguire too. You can see it but people want names and “big players” hence why there are people complaining on other threads
That can indeed happen.

But the road of football history is also littered with piles of names of promising young players who folk thought would or should become great. And yet their promise, for a variety of reasons, was never fulfilled.

That can indeed happen.

But the road of football history is also littered with piles of names of promising young players who folk thought would or should become great. And yet their promise, for a variety of reasons, was never fulfilled.
Not players who are his age though and have plenty of games under their belt
For me it’s ones like mccreachran who were hyped up but never showed the quality in the mans game

And in 10 years time, he will have done nothing of notice.

Yep
And 18 months ago Havertz would have still been valued at £60m-80m. So it would still be a no go

Its ok talking in hindsight but alot of these players would not have become the players they are without the moves they had made previous.

Whose to say Havertz would be the player he is now moving to us a year or 2 ago? If Messi had not been picked up by Barca but instead Espanyol, would he still have been the worlds greatest?

Its ok talking in hindsight but alot of these players would not have become the players they are without the moves they had made previous.

Whose to say Havertz would be the player he is now moving to us a year or 2 ago? If Messi had not been picked up by Barca but instead Espanyol, would he still have been the worlds greatest?
Well his stats last season were on a massive upwards curve and that’s got even better the most recent one

828e17e5ea98800a5ea3108ff1f19fae.gif

828e17e5ea98800a5ea3108ff1f19fae.gif

Bang on.

I like Havertz but he was not the finished article even a year ago. The are lots of players around Europe that look like he did 18 months ago.

well maybe not the same stats but Havertz though he looked good and you know i was talking about him. But he would still have been a punt, an educated punt a bit like Zaniolo and Szoboszlai.

well maybe not the same stats but Havertz though he looked good and you know i was talking about him. But he would still have been a punt, an educated punt a bit like Zaniolo and Szoboszlai.
From what I’ve seen of Zaniolo he is way better.
Can’t comment on the other lad as I don’t recall seeing him play
Havertz is another like Brandt that was gettable for The right fees but clearly we didn’t fancy them

I must admit i have not seen a lot of this guy, but if the only clubs who were after him were Fulham, WBA and Crystal Palace i do wonder why there are some who think we missed out.

I must admit i have not seen a lot of this guy, but if the only clubs who were after him were Fulham, WBA and Crystal Palace i do wonder why there are some who think we missed out.

Because we haven't signed the player THEY think is the next Messi despite not 1 team in the top half of the EPL even mentioned in passing as looking to buy him.

Back