• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Easter Eggs

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Just done my weekly food shop and they have rows of easter eggs on sale already, its like the 2nd weekend in April hahaha

They were selling alot of Easter stuff in December in Tesco, I remember picking up a bag of Ferrero Roche eggs to try before Xmas lol

My favourite is where you press the door close button and your floor number button at the same time and you go straight to your floor while going straight past the others.

Never understand Easter Eggs. For kids yeah, but lets be honest, paying ?ú5 for 250g of chocolate is for mugs, when you can get a 200g bar for ?ú1.50.

What I do is buy the misses a decent hot chocolate cup, jazz it up with wrapping and plonk a bar into it.

This year I will be making her Jamies Best Hot Chocolate, make a large batchof the mixture in a huge jar.

http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/chocolate-recipes/epic-hot-chocolate

method

This hot chocolate is off the scale. It’s so simple to make and is much better than that shop-bought stuff you get, which is often full of rubbish and probably hasn’t got much chocolate in it anyway. I don’t want you to feel cheated, I want you to have the real thing… life’s too short not to.

Pour the milk into a large pan, and bring almost to the boil over a medium heat.

Meanwhile, add all the chocolate mix ingredients to a large jar and give it a good shake to combine. You need around 10 heaped tablespoons of the chocolate mix for this amount of milk. Simply spoon the chocolate mix into the hot milk, give it a good whisk and leave to bubble away for a few minutes before serving. You’re looking for that gorgeous, thick, almost claggy, knockout texture.

ingredients

• 2 pints semi-skimmed milk

for the epic hot chocolate mix
• 2 tablespoons Horlicks
• 2 tablespoons cornflour
• 3 tablespoons icing sugar
• 4 tablespoons quality organic cocoa
• 100g quality dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids), finely grated
• a pinch of ground cinnamon
• a pinch of sea salt

Last edited:
If you're using Chrome, Firefox or Safari, go to google and search for 'do a barrel roll'.

My favourite is where you press the door close button and your floor number button at the same time and you go straight to your floor while going straight past the others.
My favourite was the one in the original MS Excel that took you into a flight simulator, cracking way of killing time in the college library

Never understand Easter Eggs. For kids yeah, but lets be honest, paying ?ú5 for 250g of chocolate is for mugs, when you can get a 200g bar for ?ú1.50.

What I do is buy the misses a decent hot chocolate cup, jazz it up with wrapping and plonk a bar into it.

This year I will be making her Jamies Best Hot Chocolate, make a large batchof the mixture in a huge jar.

http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/chocolate-recipes/epic-hot-chocolate

method

This hot chocolate is off the scale. It’s so simple to make and is much better than that shop-bought stuff you get, which is often full of rubbish and probably hasn’t got much chocolate in it anyway. I don’t want you to feel cheated, I want you to have the real thing… life’s too short not to.

Pour the milk into a large pan, and bring almost to the boil over a medium heat.

Meanwhile, add all the chocolate mix ingredients to a large jar and give it a good shake to combine. You need around 10 heaped tablespoons of the chocolate mix for this amount of milk. Simply spoon the chocolate mix into the hot milk, give it a good whisk and leave to bubble away for a few minutes before serving. You’re looking for that gorgeous, thick, almost claggy, knockout texture.

ingredients

• 2 pints semi-skimmed milk

for the epic hot chocolate mix
• 2 tablespoons Horlicks
• 2 tablespoons cornflour
• 3 tablespoons icing sugar
• 4 tablespoons quality organic cocoa
• 100g quality dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids), finely grated
• a pinch of ground cinnamon
• a pinch of sea salt

this is good stuff!
good if you add a little chilli too
the mark of a good hot chocolate is when you can only drink a cup of it rather than a mug

Just done my weekly food shop and they have rows of easter eggs on sale already, its like the 2nd weekend in April hahaha

The CO-OP in Shoreham-By-Sea has a massive display at the front as you walk in the store. You actually have to squeeze past.

I assume the staff were having a laugh, to be fair they have worked all the way through so good luck to them.

Back