• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dzeko - just f**k off

Status
Not open for further replies.
based on his Wolfsburg form I thought he was an aggressive version of Zlatan with more movement off the ball.
based on his City form - his hold up play is rubbish and needs 87 chances to score. misses wayyyy too many chances

one day people get this (probably needs a fancy manager in a interview to state rather than me)......... playing in Premiership is different. Skill and technique mean absolutely nothing without other attributes. ask Soldado, ask Falcao, ask Dzeko. And then Ask Harry Kane, Aguero and Diego Costa.
Without hold up play, appreciation of space and the ability to manipulate defenders and manipulate the tempo of the game these skilful players don't make it in this league.

It amazes me that people can't put 2 and 2 together and not see that every top scorer in the premiership has the above physical attributes.

Further amazes me that people still see a "number 9" as old fashioned

Even further amazes me that people see big men as nothing but target strikers and small guys as skilful players. People are stuck in the 90's where the size of the striker determines their ability.

An Arsenal fan said to me the other day he wishes they signed an "out and out striker like Aguero" Err excuse me mate, Agueros hold up play and link play is second to none. Those things come first before any skill can be executed.

So no to Dzeko. He's just a talent but thats not enough.
Interesting post mate. It seemed to go unnoticed... but I thought it was interesting anyway :D

Certain players who play for certain clubs and then earn certain wages are always going to pass the level which is out of our reach.

Dzeko would be great but its beyond the realms of possible...scouting wise we need to be looking for the next up and comer and get him in before the others do...as in pay them wages beyond our level.

This thread....

0080006.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back