• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dzeko - just f**k off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mulletperm

Mauricio Taricco
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7674707/

Edin Dzeko is hoping to be playing alongside Luka Modric next season, with it his opinion that Emirates Marketing Project can offer 'everything' the Croatian craves.

Tottenham midfielder Modric looks set to spend another summer dominating the headlines, having spent much of last year being heavily linked with Chelsea.

While a lengthy transfer saga was playing out, City boss Roberto Mancini was among those to express their interest in the Spurs star.

The Blues did not go as far as making an offer, but it is clear that those at the Etihad Stadium would welcome the opportunity to bring further creativity into their ranks if given the chance.

City striker Dzeko would be happy to see a move made this summer, with there no guarantee that Tottenham will finish inside the Premier League's top four and be in a position to offer Modric UEFA Champions League football.

Dzeko told The Sun: "Everyone is after him, but I would love it if he came to City. He would be a great addition.

"Besides that, he would have everything at City - Champions league, fighting for the title, great wages. I am cheering for him to choose City."

Dzeko's own future at City continues to be called into question after making just 16 league starts this term, but the Bosnia international is reluctant to be drawn on transfer gossip while the Blues remain locked in a title battle.

He said: "There are still games left in the league and it is too early to discuss such matters."

They should be fined or put in jail for saying that sort of brick! What the fudge. Probably deliberate tactics from Mancini, having a player going to the media saying how much better Modric would be off at City. fudging ****.

If he stays with us he can have champions league football (hopefully) challenge for the league (til February) and have great wages anyway! If he leaves after we have qualified for CL it'll be about the money IMO.

I think I would p#ss myself laughing if Spurs kept Modric and City sold Dzeko to some mediocre club competing in the Europa League

Modric showed the world he doesnt want to play for Spurs.

What do you expect? In fact, I think Modric should be sacked immediately for his disgraceful comments in the Press last summer. He's not Spurs. In fact I think he payed Dzeko to tap him up, because he wants out anyway.

He has his eye on the Chelsea job, and will walk at the first chance he gets. Little mullet rat faced c#nt. Id like to give him a good slap. Sh#t player who hides behind Parker, and never achieved anything before he joined Spurs.

What a total diss to Spurs fans. Insulting us, and saying "Chelsea fans tinkle all over us and thats why Im a blue in my heart". Now he wants to go to City...mercenary.

If he was so good, why arent we Champions. F#ck him, and sack him now.

Yeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhh GG ROCKS

If he stays with us he can have champions league football (hopefully) challenge for the league (til February) and have great wages anyway! If he leaves after we have qualified for CL it'll be about the money IMO.

I'm sorry, but this sounds borderline deluded.

Do you really think, from an objective point of view, that a player would only move to City ahead of Spurs because of the money at this point in time?

Modric showed the world he doesnt want to play for Spurs.

What do you expect? In fact, I think Modric should be sacked immediately for his disgraceful comments in the Press last summer. He's not Spurs. In fact I think he payed Dzeko to tap him up, because he wants out anyway.

He has his eye on the Chelsea job, and will walk at the first chance he gets. Little mullet rat faced c#nt. Id like to give him a good slap. Sh#t player who hides behind Parker, and never achieved anything before he joined Spurs.

What a total diss to Spurs fans. Insulting us, and saying "Chelsea fans tinkle all over us and thats why Im a blue in my heart". Now he wants to go to City...mercenary.

If he was so good, why arent we Champions. F#ck him, and sack him now.

Yeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhh GG ROCKS

For someone who spends so much of his time slagging off those that you feel slag off Harry even though he's our manager you sure do slag off our fans quite a bit and you would, in my opinion, be a much better poster on here if you didn't.

For someone who spends so much of his time slagging off those that you feel slag off Harry even though he's our manager you sure do slag off our fans quite a bit and you would, in my opinion, be a much better poster on here if you didn't.

I was just slagging off Modric

id take him on loan as a replacement for Adebayor so he might just get the chance to play alongside Modric

To be fair Redknapp comes out talking about other teams players every five minutes or so doesn't he??!!

We can whinge about it too much as our manager is the worst culprit of them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back