• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dusan Vlahovic

Other than them giving him a bigger wage than we’d give by offloading Lacazette and Aubemeyang, the only other incentive I can think is he would be the main man for them?

Understand but if he's ambitious, its one hell of a gamble for him. Have another good 6 months and some very big teams could come for him

Could Bayern come in for him? Man C? Barcelona or Real when they have some cash? Chelsea if the Lukaku issues come up again?

Understand but if he's ambitious, its one hell of a gamble for him. Have another good 6 months and some very big teams could come for him

Could Bayern come in for him? Man C? Barcelona or Real when they have some cash? Chelsea if the Lukaku issues come up again?
City would be the obvious one for me, wonder how much Chelsea could afford lose on Lukaku if they were interested in the summer?
I was looking at it more if it was a straight battle between us and Goons why he’d chose them, I’d feel a lot better losing out on him as opposed to the other teams you mentioned!

Suggests that with the new investment we will try to sign him in the summer BUT if the goons get CL and we don’t I do not see us having enough of a compelling argument to get him to choose us over them.

The real play here is for us to sign him now (something he would be up for due to the reasons romano stated) and he fires us to top 4 over arsenal.

But this isn’t happening because 1. daniel has taken too long to conclude the new investment negotiations and 2. because our existing owner is an absolute selfish cherub :D

Hasn't he already said he doesn't want to leave in jan. That he wants to help fiorentina get into europe?

Much bigger wages/sign-on fee if he's in the last year of his contract too

That and he was also getting some stick from the Ultras and it's probably not good PR to be public about such plans.

"I want to stay and get this team into Europe" has got them off his back.

I think he is better than Mbappe and second only to Haaland in terms of the best strikers under 23 in World football.

I’d prefer him to Haaland. I think it’s very close in amongst those three. His strength and hold up play are excellent, added to his work rate and finishing. I’ve wanted us to sign him for too long now but as I’ve said previously, I think now that our chance has gone. He will be one of those that people talk about how we missed out later in his career when he’s right at the very top of his career.

Back