• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dusan Vlahovic

The way we are going we would probably lose out to the gooners. I had hopes we would bring in a few or at least 1 decent player as soon as the window opened but we will probably end up with just traore on deadline day

The way we are going we would probably lose out to the gooners. I had hopes we would bring in a few or at least 1 decent player as soon as the window opened but we will probably end up with just traore on deadline day
But on the positive side for Levy, he has saved a possible weeks wages from anybody signed on Jan 1st

Yep Conte will be gone ahead of next season, absolute maximum he will do his last year for the dough and then get back to managing clubs who want to win. It feels like nearly every day he’s making comments now setting the scene for his departure.

I don't blame Levy as its obvious now he is hamstrung by our owner. Absolutely astonishing he has to go cap in hand to the bahamas and that it takes place a week into the window.

Absolute carnage with the fan base will break out when Conte leaves. The club would be wise to erect some form of fencing in front of lilywhite house. When you come out of the north stand anyone can just storm that building if they want to. After the man utd game it was getting ugly around that section and that building being so easily accessible is a massive security risk imo.

@AjaxDeSuperYids
What’s the story / inspiration behind your avatar? Can’t make any sense of it...
Ha ha! Tbf though I think Ajax has some valid points, you only have to spend 2 minutes on teletext to get the gist of how the broader fanbase are feeling regarding Levy/ENIC and going by the reaction in the United game there's a fair bit of this being last chance saloon from match going fans too.

Usually i'd say, what was he going to say? No.

But after his agent said he doesn't want to play for arsenal, i'll just smile. Still think he's hoping for juve or city though.

Do Juve have the money? Have there been any signals that City links are anything more than paper talk? Just wondering why City haven't moved for him already if they really are interested in him

Do Juve have the money? Have there been any signals that City links are anything more than paper talk? Just wondering why City haven't moved for him already if they really are interested in him

At the moment juve are in the brick. They were in deal to refinance their loans. With the criminal investigation that is up in the air. Agnelli wrote to shareholders to say if they can't they might go bankrupt. There is also the possibility they may be relegated.

As for city. You'd have to ask his agent, who he's in talks with.

All we know is fiorentina seem to want to sell him. He's saying he wants to stay till summer.

At the moment juve are in the brick. They were in deal to refinance their loans. With the criminal investigation that is up in the air. Agnelli wrote to shareholders to say if they can't they might go bankrupt. There is also the possibility they may be relegated.

As for city. You'd have to ask his agent, who he's in talks with.

All we know is fiorentina seem to want to sell him. He's saying he wants to stay till summer.

Thanks and kind of to my point - nothing really concrete to suggest that there are credible other buyers who are genuinely interested and could afford him

Thanks and kind of to my point - nothing really concrete to suggest that there are credible other buyers who are genuinely interested and could afford him

The longer he waits. The lower the transfer fee, the higher his wages (if he keeps on playing well).

If he really has ambitions to play for the biggest clubs in the world, Spurs are the perfect place to grow his game. Look what we've done for Modric, Bale, Carrick, Sheringham, et al.

Good manager - who knows what's expected of a player at the biggest clubs. Great facilities to physically develop. Great league where he'd get plenty of opportunities to play against the best overall level of opposition most weeks. And it's not like Manc U or Arsenal are one of those top clubs anymore - not with the horseschit managers they're employing nowadays.

Plus, one can look at what Grealish is going through at Manc City as a cautionary tale. Don't make that jump until you're ready to land running. And make sure the manager is someone you can rely on to be there. Guardiola - even Klopp - are indicating that their time at their clubs is approaching the end.

Would be gutted if he went to Arsenal. He looks a special talent and very young too.
Would be over the moon if we signed him but can't see it unfortunately.

Even setting aside rivalry, I struggle to see why Vlahovic would move to Arsenal this window. They haven't been in the CL for years so whilst they're doing better this season, if he's as ambitious as reports suggest he is, it's not an obvious move

Even setting aside rivalry, I struggle to see why Vlahovic would move to Arsenal this window. They haven't been in the CL for years so whilst they're doing better this season, if he's as ambitious as reports suggest he is, it's not an obvious move
Other than them giving him a bigger wage than we’d give by offloading Lacazette and Aubemeyang, the only other incentive I can think is he would be the main man for them?

£300k a week

Back